this day.

Earth's POV

I gather all my strength and courage Ben gave me a awondrrful kiss before i went down from his car.

Then he drove off. Nine and Chen stands at the door od0f the house.

"I promised him i will protect you." Nine said.

I nood my head and breathed deep.

Chen circled his arms on my right hand and Nine on my left hand.
The three of us entered the door.

Nime's dad, welcomed us. And lead us to the living room. I saw a big picture of Nine and his siblings. I used yo see that.

His dad is friendly as always and nice.
His mom appeared from the kitchen and embraced Nine.

"I miss you" she said and kissed his forehead.
Then he turned on Chen.

"Hi son in-law." She said. And hugged Chen.

"Welcome back to your third house Earth." She said and also kissed my head.
Way back then when we where highschool, only and i and Dome where aloud to stay ober night.
And my dad said this is my third house my second was Dome's.

She teared up.
I walked forward and offered my handlerchief. I wiped her tears.
She is a mother. And i know what she did all she did is for her son.

"I am sorry" she vlings unto me. I gide her to sit down.

"Chenm Nine, water" i commanded.

"Earth i was a bad mom." She said sobbing.

"Mom my grandpa said as long as we breath and have life, we can change for the better, it is not over night, but the more we learn the more we should bevome a better person." I said.

She hugged me.

"Your dad, i mean Nine's dad, but i know ypu consider us as parents also right, like you ised to i hope that will come back."
She said.
Chen came and give her water. Nine was talking with his dad.

"Earth?" She asked.

"Yes, mom." I said and smiled.

"Chen, you can call me mom also." She said.

She drinked the water Chen gave her.

"Earth, i calld you here, and thank you for coming. I was blinded, but your dad kids helped me see again. I caused you trouble and i hurted you badly. Guilt...(start to sob again) runs in my mind, and i do not know how to make it up to you. I decided to refuse your hrNdpa's offer. My father will not rise from the grave when i chose my sons happiness. But he will when i will continue being a bad mom vilan." She cried.

Chen and i hugged him.

"Mom with all my heart i understand you." I said and kissed her cheeks.
"And i forgive you." I said in tears.

"I will remember this day, the day that a child thought ,e waht is love." She hugged me and cried on me.

Then she smiled.
"Stay for lunch please." She said and i nooded.

"Mom, i think this tome is for you and your son in-law." I tapped her shoulder and winked at Chen.

I went to Nine and his dad.

We saw them hugging and crying we cannot hear them. But my guts told me to capture the precious moment.

"Nine, i yhonk it is time for you yo join the party."
Ilooked at Nine i know he does not know how to cope with this.

"Help your mom change by the love you suppose to give her. Love cahnges heats." I said i learned that from grandpa Nung.

I tapped his shoulder.
He looked at me and his dad then walked in tne party. I captured the moment.