A lovers quarrel

This is my first black butler story, sorry if it sucks.

???? Pov:

I awoke in a cold sweat, I opened my eyes only to find utter darkness. I sighed in disbelief. I woke up and continued my search, it was late at night so late that I could barely see a thing, there was no other lights than the iron street lamp. I got up and heard footsteps, the clack clack of the shoes showed it came from a noble. My dress was torn and red with my own blood. I cleaned myself up and hid behind a barrel unworthy of meeting a noble.

"Miss, we know you're there now please come out of hiding." A kindly voice said, I jumped. I peered out to reveal a tall butler with messy hair suit has dark has the night behind him. Next to the butler was a boy with navy hair and an eye patch over his eye. it was Ciel phantomhive. I could tell that he had made a contract with his butler.

"Come out already, we don't have all night!" The boy coldly scolded.

"You're one to yell at me, the queens guard dog made a deal with a demon?! You realize if anyone finds out about this you'll be executed!" I scolded back.

"And you're a homeless girl yelling at a noble! If you're so confident fight my butler, you ungrateful woman!" Ciel yelled back.

"You're challenging me before you even know my name, where are your manners, and you call yourself a noble! I'll accept your challenge!" I yelled back. The blue haired boy nodded.

"Alright milady, I'll fight you. I wish you luck in this duel." The butler kindly said has he bit off his glove revealing his mark. I put up my stance prepping to duel. The butler dashed at me so quickly I couldn't see him. I jumped over him, he missed. The butler grabbed me by the foot, I pushed and kicked him. He slid back. He began to dash back at me he threw silverware at me I dodged them.

"You're quite strong for lady of your age" he commented.

"That’s not all I have Sebastian." I pulled out a pair of twin pistols.

"You know of me?" He asked confusingly.

"My friend told me, the undertaker" I explained. He smirked and dashed at me unexpectedly. I fired my guns at him he bled slightly but didn't yield. He attempted to strike me, I dodged his arm swung into the wall behind me, breaking the wall to pieces.

"Sebastian stop!" Ciel yelled. The butler stopped in his tracks, I put the pistols back on my belt.

"Ciel I need a favor, I can pay you heavily." I offered.

"No need, I need you at the manor miss, whatever you want is free of charge if you can come." Ciel responded. I nodded and followed the boy into through London's empty streets.

"What is it you wanted?" Ciel asked, breaking the never-ending silence.