make him angry?

HannaHs pov:
I awoke the next morning feeling chipper.
"Lady HannaH, breakfast is ready and afterwards the young master would like to see you." Sebastian said whilst opening the door slightly. I nodded and wolfed down a breakfast.
"Lady HannaH can you dress yourself? Do you need help?" A magenta haired maid nearly shouted whilst clumsily opening the door.
"I'm alright mey-rin." I assured.
"How do you know my name?" She curiously asked. I smiled.
"I have my ways." I chuckled. She shuddered slightly and left. I put on a Amber colored dress and put a small bow in my hair of the same color, on the dress was an array of black snakes stretched across the rim. It went up about two snakes and stopped in between my ankles and knees.
I looked into the blue framed mirror with satisfaction. I had my messy hair and clear pale skin. I put another bow in my hair so it was on two sides. I ran into Ciels office. He greeted me has coldly has ever.
"Hi doggy!" I greeted. He looked at me angrily.
"Don't call me that or I'll call you serpent." He sighed. I nodded. I sat down. In front of me was a cup of earl grey, I was afraid to drink it what if it wasn't for me? He looked at me confused. And sipped his tea.
"Is earl grey not to your liking?" He asked hesitantly. I sighed in relief.
"No it's my favorite. I was just.. well afraid that it wasn't meant for me." I admitted. He smirked.
"The homeless girl is humble? That's new." He mocked. I grunted
"What is it you wanted anyways?" I asked. I was attempting to change the subject.
"I wanted to see if there was anything Finnian didn't tell me." He replied seriously. I nodded hesitantly.
"Does Alois know that you're not human?" He asked.
"I tried to hide it but he figured out." I admitted shamefully.
"How?" Ciel insisted.
"He walked in on me when I was changing once." I blushed slightly. Ciel's face flushed slightly.
"Why did you love me? And how did you for so long?" He asked hesitantly. I smirked.
"So Finney kept my secret. If I tell you, you better promise not to kick me out or tell anyone." I demanded. He nodded anxiously.
"So, I saw you again after the time you gave me food and we played with toys and you gave me a jacket because all I had was a ragged dress. From that day forward I followed you. I was looking through your window and going through your mail on some occasions. I watched you with envy and love has you played and smiled. I was engaged but Alois was missing when I lived in the orphanage so I'd completely forgotten that I was engaged. I was constantly outside your house and tracking you down, to this day I still have the jacket." I smiled slightly. Ciel's face flushed instantly.
"You stalked me?!" He asked. I nodded casually.
"I'm your one and only stalker, you would not believe how much I know about you!" I laughed.
"Like what?" He asked.
"You're favorite game is chess and you're quite good at it. Your aunt died because she was Jack the ripper along with a reaper named Grelle Sutcliff. You're engaged to Lady Elizabeth, your cousin. You have three lovable yet eccentric servants whom are all skilled fighters. Your parents died in a fire. You're 13 and short for your age and you want to murder my fiance." I listed. He flushed even more.
"God, you're a stalker!" He yelled.
"I'm rather good at it too!" I added. He remained expressionless.
"Honestly though I'm disturbed, I'm also impressed we didn't know you were there." He complimented.
"Thank you dearest!" I responded.
"Dearest?!" He asked.
"If doggy didn't work I thought maybe dearest would." I added.
"No. And I also wanted to tell you something else, Alois is having a meeting with me so pretend to be a maid to provoke him." He ordered.
"What?! He'll recognize me. Ciel he'll go ballistic if he sees me has a maid and especially your maid. What the goal here?" I contradicted.
"Lets hope he does, you have a choice in where you live, and if you stay here at phantomhive manor he'll get mad and eventually knowing the one he loves lives with his rival than he'll be eaten up by his own anger and jealousy therefore weakening him." Ciel smirked devilishly. I smirked back.
"Psychological warfare, that's completely devilish and dastardly. I would expect no less from the earl phantomhive!" I smiled evilly.
"So you agree to this plot?" He asked. I smirked.
"I'm always in for evil plotting. It intrigues me and that devilish smile of you is quite handsome." I agreed. His eyes widened. But remained in the condescending smirk.
"And yours is quite pretty. There is a maid costume your room, it's shorter than Mey Rins and more frilly to get Alois even madder." He informed. I smirked even wider.
"And I'll make a big show of being loyal to you and act really attached to you. And I'll be elegant and steal his heart just to break it at his rivals hand." I added.
"You're completely diabolical." Ciel replied. I nodded and walked back to my room to prepare. On my sage colored bedspread was a maid costume that went down to my knees and came with a pair of tights and a headdress. I tried it on and looked to the mirror with my once frizzy hair in a messy bun and a blue rose on one side. My eyes were wide and shining at the girl in the mirror my bangs hung down in golden threads to the left and two curled strings in front of my ears neatly. I slept and undid the bun, leaving my hair thin and wavy. I dressed and placed the headdress on my head with the blue rose in my hair. I was cute. I trudged to Ciel's office when Finney stopped me
"HannaH? What's that costume for?" He asked.
"Making someone angry and upset." I informed. Finney backed away. I entered Ciel's study he was sleeping at his desk. I sat down and watched him. His eyes slowly opened.
"Hello master, rise and shine!" I giggled.
"Morning HannaH... maid" he muttered. I smiled.
"When is Alois showing up?" I asked.
"In an hour.." he muttered once more. I shook him up.
"What?!" He yells has he sprung upwards.
"Hello master. Alois will be here soon. You should prepare, do you need assistance?" I asked happily
"You're not a maid yet, and no it's not your job to help me." He said.
"Aww boo. You didn't compliment the maid outfit. And you better work on that attitude because you have to act like we are attracted to each other to creep out trancy."
"No you have to act attracted to me, I have to act like I don't hate you." Ciel argued.
"Aww boo." I responded.
"Get out and I'll call you when you are needed." He shooed me away. I waited in my room has I heard Alois loudly skipped into Ciel's study. Sebastian asked me to bring tea and cookies to Ciel. I grabbed the cart and elegantly walked into Ciel's room while looking down. I looked up to see Alois with wide eyes and a blushing face. I poured the tea.
"Master is there anything else you may need? Don't be afraid to ask." I giggled. Suddenly I was tackled down before Ciel could open his mouth.
"HannaH!! Where the hell have you been?! And why the hell are you working for a man like Ciel phantomhive when you're engaged to me?!" Alois asked.
"Get off of me." I demanded. he did.
"Why so cold?" He asked sadly. His eyes widened. "You aren't still in love with him are you?" He asked while averting his glance. I looked down.
"Alois..." I muttered. He looked up.
"I love you.. and I'm happy to be engaged to you but I see you fall in love with another boy... it's hard." He muttered quietly.
"Alois I..." I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.
"Get up you, honestly Alois how can you expect someone to love you with how you treat everyone?" Ciel scolded him. Alois looked up angrily.
"Stay out of this phantomhive! What are you doing with MY beloved!?" He said angrily to Ciel. My eyes widened at his sudden personality change.
"Alois leave him alone!" I demanded. Alois looked back wide eyed and irritated.
"Come on HannaH, we're leaving!" He said and grabbed my hand to drag me out of there. I pushed my head back and he me no longer in his glance. He looked back at me.
"Ciiieeelll, Alois is being pushy." I said getting back into character. Ciel looked at Alois with a smirk on his face. I grabbed Ciels arm and hugged it.
"Get away from her, I don't believe you! We're engaged, you're not able to cancel it. I have more power only I can cancel it! And I won't even if you love another man even if I have to force you, you'll come around and love me! I don't believe you! You're trying to get my goat! Prove it!!Well Ciel can kiss my ass!" He yelled in denial. I smirked.
"That's not the only he'll kiss." I smirked and pushed my lips against Ciels. His eyes widened in surprise. Alois looked up with rage filled tears in his eyes. Ciel didn't resist but he didn't return the embrace either. Alois was frozen, I was the only one who did anything, I kissed Ciel. I let go and smiled innocently. Ciel said nothing but agreed to play along. Ciel wrapped his arms around me. Alois pounced upward and pushed Ciel to the floor.
"Alois!" I yelled instinctively. He ran up to me and embraced me.
"HannaH. Why? Why the hell would you kiss someone else when you're engaged?!" He clenched tighter. I did nothing. He let go. Ciel walked up to me and embraced me has Alois let go.
"I'm not canceling it, no I'll convince you to love me!" Alois yelled. Ciel noticed my shock and responded by grabbing me by the cheek, I was tilted downward slightly and Ciel's face was an niche from mine. My face reddened.
"Don't be sad dearest... seeing you unhappy is one of life's great depressions." He seductively whispered. My eyes widened and my face reddened. He lifted me back upright quickly. Alois grabbed me and leaned me downwards a about a half foot from the ground. He kissed me seductively. Ciel looked away, embarrassed. He rose slowly.
"Seeing you with him causes me unbearable sadness. Please come with me back to trancy manor and you won't have to lift a finger you won't have to dress yourself I have a maid to take care of that but of course I'll be the only one undressing you." He seductively purred and winked. My face reddened and I couldn't move. I just stuttered shyly and made an unnatural moaning sound.
"Whatever do you mean..?" I asked shyly. He smirked.
"I'll be the one to undress you so we can do this and that." He confidently purred. I shuddered slightly. I glanced at Ciel in the corner of my eye, he was looking down and was blushing. His facial expression was has if he was ashamed and embarrassed but he was also seemed frustrated. I looked at him with worry.
"HannaH I love you!" Alois muttered and moved his face closer to kiss me once more but Ciel had pushed him over.
"She's mine Alois!" He yelled. Aloises face filled with fury and the two boys started fighting. Ciel threw punches while Alois deflected them or was hit on the ground,the two boys showed no signs of giving up. I jumped in the middle and took both punches at once, I remained standing. The boys, blinded by their own fury didn't notice me and kept punching, I took them all. I was bruised slightly. Until I fell over. The two boys looked at me on the ground with worry has I slightly winced.
"Where did he hit you?" Ciel asked. Alois glared slightly at him.
"You hit her." He muttered.
"Where does it hurt?" Ciel comforted has he ignored the other males remark.
"This is a ladies matter." Meyrin diagnosed, she seemed to appear out of nowhere and began unbuttoning my gown. Ciel looked away and Alois watched in fascination. Ciel knocked him over.
"Quit watching her be undressed you pervert!" Ciel yelled but it was blurred by my own pain. I was sweating and nearly crying. Mey'rin looked at me, I was only in a corset, she saw a large cut on my thigh, it was wincing has Meyrin began to stitch up the large slash. Ciel looked worried at me.
"What happened?!" He asked. Meyrin was focused.
"She has a large cut on her side it looks like she was cut. In this situation it must've opened up the wound." She said has she dressed me back up. I looked down.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Both Alois and Ciel asked simultaneously. I was shamefully looking down
"I didn't want anyone to worry, I cause trouble for people so often and I try to avoid it, especially for you two!" I said trying to sound has cheerfully has possible. Alois suddenly hugged me.
"What the hell? Alois get off me!' I commanded he did. Ciel just sat there with frustration on his face.
"Alois get out of my manor." Ciel demanded. Alois looked sadly at him.
"HannaH will you come with me?" Alois asked casually. I smiled.
"No." I smiled. His face slightly flushed. He nodded and walked out. Ciel looked at me has Meyrin walked out of the room.
"That went unexpectedly....well?" He questionably said.
"Yes, I apologize for kissing you." I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. Ciel's face slightly reddened
"It's quite alright. I enjoyed it." He smirked. "But I didn't enjoy watching Alois coddle you. It makes me uncomfortable and honestly all that talk about sex was disgusting." My eyes widened slightly and my face turned tomato red.
"That whole thing went way out of proportion. When he was holding me you looked frustrated...maybe even jealous." I teased.
"In your dreams!" Ciel added
"Though I must say that was sorta fun. When Alois held me it was real but when you did it felt real too and when you pushed him over you seemed super angry. What great acting!" I commented.
"Oh by the way who's the guy by the window?" I asked casually. He quickly turned to the window. There was a man with a camera with violet hair along with two other identical people. The triplets flee has Ciel noticed them. His face flushed.
"They got a picture of me coddling you, I must cancel my engagement. If Elizabeth sees that I'll probably have to kick you out and I need you for cases and to mess with Alois." He said whilst writing a letter that was sent by Sebastian before I could react. My eyes widened.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"Three of trancys servants. He must've hired them to take pictures of him coddling you and to make sure nothing happens between us." He casually said.
"Wow, Alois made a contract with multiple demons, that's impressive. How would they all have his soul then?" I asked.
"That reminds me can someone make a contract with you?" He asked ignoring my question.
"No, I'm only half demon so I fight like one and can perform tasks like one but since I'm half human I don't live forever, and I can feel. Since I'm a mixed breed, I live in whatever realm I was born in, and I was born in the human realm." I explained. Ciel nodded.
"Then if Sebastian duels earl trancy servants than you have to fight on my side, alright?" He asked
"You're asking a lady to fight against her fiance for no personal gain? How proper." I said with fake loyalty.
"I'll let you keep the dress to wear whenever you want and I'll pay you 10 pounds right now." He said mindlessly.
"Deal!" I enthusiastically agreed. I took the money and wore the dress all day. I heard a loud boom sound from the kitchen and ran to see what happened.
"Bardroy! Honestly don't use dynamite on food... I'll fix it." I scolded. The man began to scratch his head.
"Who're you? And why are you dressed like that?" He asked. I began cooking vigorously.
"My name's HannaH, I'm finny's step sister. Because I like this dress." I answered and handed him a roast and began to clear the floor of ash and gunpowder.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Ciels orders." I answered half heartedly. The floor was clean has a whistle.
"Wow, you're just has good has Sebastian! How old are you anyway?" He asked with amazement.
"I'm simply one hell of a serpent. 14." I answered.
"Serpent? So you're about the young masters age?" He asked.
"Its a personal joke. Yes. Why?" I answered.
"Oh, then I'm gonna call you cobra from now on! No reason, did anything weird happen? That one blonde kid just left and you're dressed like that." He asked.
"Whatever you call me you call me. I'm engaged to him, he was sad to see me living here rather than with him that's all." I smiled and walked off before he could ask anything else. Sebastian was in the garden working when I caught up to him.
"Oh hey Sebastian. Got a minute?" I greeted.
"Of course anything for a guest." He assured
"Well, a friend of mine had a message. Are you familiar with the name grelle?" I asked. His face slightly flushed but he nodded.
"Well the freak says: "dearest bassy, I'm waiting for you my prince to come along and bless me with your children. Love, grelle XOXO". That's odd, grelle is a guy how could he have kids? Ugh it's hard to imagine how they'd turn out being raised by him." I said. Sebastian now had a twitching smile on his face.
"Is that all milady?" He asked. I nodded and he walked away stiffly.
"HannaH! How was your job? And how was Alois?" Finny called from a large hedge of roses.
"Hey Finny! Not a complete success but it was good. He's changed, he seem somehow way more clingy than before but at least he seems more charming." I answered.
"So no love yet?" He asked
"No Finny, I don't feel love for anyone it isn't an option with being the snake." I responded slightly angry.
"No you just neglect it. Oh and did you hear back from the queen?" He asked. I shook my head.
"HannaH queens letter." Ciel said while handing me an envelope.I jumped, he seemed to appear out of nowhere. I took the letter and read it aloud.
"Dear, Snake
I am ecstatic to know that you are safe and sound, although your services are not entirely resting on you anymore. In your absence the guard do has taken your place and considering you are acquainted you two will work has a duo to be my pets. You two share similar positions already and are both well equipped for the task. I hope this letter serves you well, my prince and princess of London's criminal underworld.
Forever yours, the queen."
I looked up to see Ciel with wide eyes.
"I guess we're partners." Ciel said holding out a hand.
"Ciel just remember I'm not another pawn, I'm the queens snake. We are equal." I confirmed. Ciel nodded.
"Hmm "prince and princess of the criminal underworld" I've never heard her say that before." I added. Ciel nodded.once more.
"Yes that's new. All of you servants get to work,HannaH get some rest before dinner." He said and walked off. I agreed and slept but I wasn't awoken to dinner, I was awoken being gagged. My eyes opened wide, in a cold sweat my eyes scrambled around the dark room, I was atop my bed but my arms and legs were tied.
"Hello HannaH! Now if you're living with me I'm going to call you winter because you're ever so cold to me and you shouldn't share a name with that vile pig of a woman!" I heard Alois giggle.
"Claude remove winters gag I want to see if she likes the name." He demanded. The gag was removed.
"First of all, what the hell are you doing Alois? You claim to love me and express that love by kidnapping me? Second of all, I can understand why you'd want another name to evade confusion but at least pick a normal name and why call me that when I'm not even in your manor?. I'm not your pet. And third of all, I'm not living with you, I'm living with Ciel at my own will. And lastly, this is illegal and kidnapping. And you're dealing with a demon." I argued bluntly.
"You're in denial, you're living with me. It's an act of passion. We'll let you pick later. I have multiple demons." He argued.
"If I'm in denial refusing me would just worsen it. And kidnapping is an act of passion? You wouldn't attack your fiance, would you?" I smirked.
"No I'd never ruin that face of yours. And kidnapping was passionate, wasn't it? If it wasn't why are you blushing so much? If I encourage your denial than it'll just get worse and you'll love that bloody phantomhive even more." He argued.
"Shut up. I don't love him.. well I don't not love him..it's complicated. Okay?" I averted his gaze.
"So you're not his? That means you're mine. Come on my sweet angel we'll return to trancy manor in style!" He winked.
"I'm not yours! I'm no ones! And this is kidnapping you, bloody idiot!" I yelled.
"Honestly you're so cute!" He was on top of me now.
"I don't love you but I must admit your seduction process is well formed. Who trained you?" I complimented hoping flattery will stall him.
"I was born like this and for you my dear sweet HannaH... I'm all yours." He kissed my neck.
Ciel burst through the door suddenly.
"Alois?! " He yelled. Alois looked up but didn't stop his kissing.
"Ciel! Get this seductive idiot off of me!" I complained. Sebastian rushed in and fought Claude has Ciel fought Alois.
Finny rushed in and cut my ropes in all the ruckus.
"HannaH are you alright?" He asked I nodded and before thinking jumped between Ciel and Alois, once again they didn't notice me and kept brawling.
"HannaH your wound!" Finny worried and held onto me to shield me from the boys blows.
"Finney? Are you okay?" I worried. He nodded and smiled.
"I'm always strong enough to protect my baby sis!" He chucked. I smiled back. Soon enough the boys had realized they were punching a gardener.
"I see, so HannaH wants to live with her brother. Okay! Has long has it isn't for Ciel!" Alois smiled "but I'll still convince you to move in with me and love me but in the meantime farewell!" Alois kissed my hand, I pulled it back. Has soon has everyone left Ciel hugged me.
"I'm glad to see you fully clothed." He muttered.
"And I'm glad to see you're not nude either." I added.
"Be more careful,Alois is persistent and we don't want anything happening to you." He warned.
"I'll be fine." I assured.
"Just in case, I'm staying by your bedside to keep an eye out." He said pulling out a chair.
"You can sleep next to me I suppose, nothing sexual of course but you won't be comfortable sleeping in a wooden chair." I offered. He looked up and averted his gaze.
"Y-you want to sleep with me? What is this you're engaged." He looked away. I smirked and leaned closer to him.
"Aww the guard dog won't protect me? Are you saying you don't want to be near me? Am I not attractive enough for the dog, is the serpent not to your liking, Prince of the criminal underworld?" I pouted. He looked over.
"It's not like that! You're plenty attractive.. I mean I'm not attracted to you has a man but you're definitely attractive woman... oh no I mean I don't see you has a girl but a guy no scratch that. I'm being an idiot princess... I mean HannaH!" He frantically explained. I was laughing take him.
"I was kidding silly. Seriously come in, it won't be a matter of how attracted we are to one another but that I think you deserve to sleep on a bad rather than a chair. I won't lay an intentional hand on you." I explained. He nodded and climbed next to me has the night grew old I lay awake with terrible nightmares. Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my waste and I realized it was Ciel he nuzzled himself into my back has if he was also having nightmares. I returned the gesture and fell asleep without another nightmare.