what's going on with me?

Hannah's pov:

I awoke to find ciel staring at me intensely. I could feel my face what up starting with my ears and slowly migrating to my cheeks. I knew I'd be red in a second.

"H-Hello?" I looked back at him. He paused before he even opened his mouth.

"Hello" he calmly replied without expression. I was growing uneasy from his blank face and stared back at him just as intently as he looked at me, may be even more.  Before I knew it he had grabbed me and was embracing me tightly. His arms felt comforting around my cold body and I felt at peace.

"Don't ever leave to go to Alois.." he whispered in my ear and my heart fluttered as I held onto his words.

"I won't ever leave" I promised him. It was a promise I intended to keep no matter what the cost, I didn't intend to leave the Phantomhive manor for as long as I could possibly stay.  I could sense a small smile creep on his lips and I followed suit. He let go of me and looked me with his sapphire blue orb-like eyes and I could feel my stomach do flips. He squeezed my hands with a small smile that seemed to light up the room around us. The type of illuminating smile that resembled the small flame of a candle in the darkest of places, like a street lamp at midnight, flickering. Like a trashcan fire in a dark alley or a prison cell. A single sources of heat and light all illuminating from one small thing. 

I found myself getting lost in his smile and I began drifting. My mind began to wander to places I don't even recognize, places I can't even see. Just wandering and drifting off in the dark. I got lost in his gaze as if I was trapped in the sapphire blue. I snapped out of it for a second just to see he was staring back at me as intently as before with that same smile curled on his face.

I don't know how long we started all I know is that we were looking into each others eyes as intently as possible. I stared into ciels eyes thinking that if I gazed hard enough maybe I could catch a glimpse of what was running through his head, what he felt and why. Maybe he started back for the same reason. I will never know nor do I believe I have any desire to know. May be he was concerned about me and starting or maybe it was all a part of the game and he was fooling me.

I found myself leaning closer to him as he leaned to me. My heart began to thump as our lips grew closer to collision. I could feel my face grow red as he grew closer and his lips began to brush against mine. We both shut our eyes in anticipation. This didn't seem fake. It felt and seemed real. It wasn't exaggerated like our other jokes. I don't know what is happening to me.

Before I knew it, his lips has been pressed against mine in a solemn kiss. This kiss was different it wasn't overdone and exaggerated like the others. It wasn't passionate or rough like alois. It wasn't soft and slow like the usual ciel.  This one was a bit of both. It was full of passion but it wasn't rough. It was slow but it also wasn't soft. It was shy and affectionate. It was like he had been holding it in for an eternity just to let it all out in this. I was shocked. I could feel my face turn warm and red.

I felt his hand slowly and hesitantly rest on my knee. I felt my own hand instinctively wrap around him and run through his navy hair. I could tell he enjoyed it because he began holding me closer and tighter. He ran his hand down my back as I let a small sound escape my lips. I blushed in embarrassment but it soon faded into the embrace.

I don't know how long it lasted. It all felt so short but it could've been minutes, days, months, or even years and it would've felt the same, not long enough because long enough could be forever and then some. I wanted to ask why he was doing this. What would he gain? Was this a trick? This all seemed so uncharacteristic of ciel that I couldn't help but be a little suspicious. I wanted to believe it so badly but I didn't know if I could.