so it goes on.

Hannah's POV:

I awoke in the middle of the night expecting to see ciel. I woke up assuming he'd be there. He wasn't and I felt ill once more. I was in my lilac room. My fancy lilac room in a queen sized bed, covered in soft cotton sheets and blankets but ciel still ran through my head. He is there every time I shut my eyes. I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to.

I got up and trudged to the kitchen tiredly. I got some water and drank it. I kept drinking water until my stomach ached and I threw up my life in the kitchen sink. I sat on the floor. With drool dripping down my chin. My throat burnt and my tongue tasted like stomach acid and metal. I sat there until morning.

That morning, after being woken up from an uneasy slumber on the kitchen floors by a frantic Alois I was reunited with the lilac room. I was told to get dressed so alois could spend some time with me in his office. I had no idea how to react. He was kind to me while I was his guest but being alone with him sends shivers down my spine.

Ciels pov:

My mind wouldn't stray from hannah, how could I? She was so distressed about something last time I saw her. She was so pale, like newborn snow, so pure and clean. Was she ill?

Memories of her cheeky smirks and winks overflowed my cranium and when I had come to my senses I was on the floor, on my knees. I felt like I was going to puke but I didn't. I just lied face down on the carpet, wanting my snake to return..my princess of the criminal underworld. For without her I am no prince. I am no king. I am a lonely fool.

Hannah's POV:

I approached the study of alois trancy, my mind ran rampid, wondering what was about to happen and whether or not it was good or bad.

I was shaking as I grabbed the door handle. With a flick of my wrist it opened. I opened the door with a weak and hesitant push. Worried out of my mind, I shut my eyes.

I open them, I open my eyes to see alois smiling at me from his desk.
"Sit down?" He gestured to the chair with an unlikely hospitable grin. I slowly approached the chair and did what I was told.

"Hannah.." His voice sounded hoarse and low. "Are you sure you're alright? You don't seem happy in the slightest. It worries me." He sighed and looked down "am I not hospitable enough?" He looked legitimately upset and I felt a little bad.

"Alois..I'm not unhappy because of you.." I tried to comfort him with all my might but he chimed in.
"So you are unhappy?" He asked with a saddened tone. My eyes widened. I couldn't lie to this thin porcelain doll that sits before me who claims to love me.

"Yes..alois, I've been unhappy most of my life..you know there is nothing you can do to change that about me.." I started to sound a bit sad as he got up, looking rather pathetic. He hugged me, tighter than ever for what seemed like forever. My eyes widened.

"Hannah..I will change that. I will do whatever I can to make you happy..to the best to my ability" he seemed as though he was trying to be optimistic and I appreciated it. I returned his embrace and he hugged me tighter than before.

After what felt like forever he had pulled back, his hand reached over and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"This is a lovely colour on you" he whispered with a small smile. I smiled back but I was then reminded of why I was there. How was I supposed to get his blood? I still had no idea