Chapter 1: Introduction

Dear Diary,
I missed writing you.. it's been 10 years since I left you untouched..LOL. Anyways, this is something I* didn't tell you.. Being in? is NOTHING> It's completely a waste of time. Actually, I was 15 years old when I fell in love with a guy I haven't met yet --- personally. His name is GABRIEL. I remember him as so sweet, funny and goofy young man who keeps on telling me how wonderful or perfect I am in our every chatting session. Then, at some point, he assumed that he's my boyfriend but I let him do that because I like him. Then one day, his girlfriend checked his GB and inbox and she saw me. She kept on sending me threats to leave Gab alone and so I did..
I never wrote on you Diary because I've been so busy after I was broken-hearted. but frustratingly, I never forget all about him. I don't know why I become so metally-competent...ooops..that's was mentally, not metally..Haha. Been thinking about metals undergoing corrosion.
And yeah, I'm aiming for the supervisor spot.. Wasn;t that crazy?
XOXO,
Shin Go

Everything seems to e like a storm pumping across the weather map. She's like to hide under the covers for the three-day weekend, but she's determined to keep busy and get in the spirit. She lures herself in with the smells of strawberry and chocolates. Somehow, it would be hard for her to find another more celebrated stuffs for her unapologetic indulgence in her own inarguable sex appeal. Life is just how she likes it: silent yet busy and productive.

Her name is Shin, the charismatic chemist. She is highly exceptional in many ways. For one thing, she could solve a last-minute wardrobe crisis or pack a suitcase in 10 minutes or less. She magically managing to be hot and yet the undisputed coolest at the same time. In other terms, she looks positively posh. For another, she stayed late at work and hoped for herself that she'll be the next supervisor without making any flirty gestures to her sinfully gorgeous boss. And she happened to be a girly workaholic person. She is a resemblance of those girls who were sexy with a alluring voice like Demi Moore and Kristen Stewart. for all of her life, she didn't have any time for her love after she was broken-hearted to her so-called chatmate assuming boyfriend.

Her hair was fixed and neat in a ponytail style tied by a pink ribbon while 2 bangs are almost covering her face. She was so focused and independent that she distant and unfriendly which drove guys with longing. She could have any guy she wanted but her love was meant to a wrong guy.