T5

ROSÉ'S POINT OF VIEW

My hands we're trembling as I step out of the van infront of the PC Hall. Eottoke? What should I do? Should I run away? Act like I'm not feeling well?

This conference is nothing but full of lies. I'm feeling guilty right now, because many people believe our company's lies.

This is my first conference without my groupmates. Worst, I'm with Taehyung. And infront of thousand people, we will say nothing but lies.

YG and BigHit gave us a two papers that will stand as our script. And, I memorize it the whole night.

I sigh heavily and entered the hall. Flash of cameras and lot of questions, welcomed me. I just smiled at them.

The conference is really luxurious. My manager said that the hall has 5 000 capacity, shockingly, the hall is really full.

Minutes later when Taehyung arrived. He just smile sweetly at me, guess what? that's just a part of the script.

"Goodafternoon. We will start the conference now.." The old man infront of us started and everyone went dead silent.

"We will start at Chaeyoung. Each of you.." He pointed at the reporters who is seating on the VIP Seat. "Will ask her a question..only one."

The reportes nodded. I keep myself calm so that I won't forget my lines.

"How did you met Taehyung?" Asked by one of the reporter.

"I met him at the Café last two years..I'm with Jennie-eonnie that time and she asked me to come, little I do not know, she will meet Jimin-sunbaenim and He's with Taehyung..." I stated emotionless.

"Did Taehyung court you?" The reporter with blue suit asked.

"He did. After being friend for almost six months, he court me for about one year.." I answered forcing a smile.

"Can you give us the exact time and date, and how did you answer him?" The girl on her mid 20's asked happily.

I licked my lower lips. "On the first of January this year, the exact time of new year. I say 'YES' to him while the two of us are watching fireworks on the roof of YG Building..."

They all teased us. Uh? This is just a lie. I want to tell them badly, but ugh!

"Now, it's Taehyung turn.." Declared by the fat-man beside him. I look at Taehyung and caught him staring at me, he smiled sweetly before shooking his head and hold the mic.

"What is your first impression to your girlfriend?" Probably, the oldest reporter asked. Hearing the word 'girlfriend' is like a song to my ears, but reality slaps, that's not true.

"Before we met..my impression of her we're kind and workaholic..and I'm right.." His baritone voice filled the whole hall.

"When did you feel that you like her?" Asked by the reporter.

"After being one month of being her friend..I fall for her. Rosé is not hard to love, she's precious that everyone should love and protect.." I bit my lip. Rosé, that's not true. Please, wake up.

"Last question, what did you feel when she agreed to become your girlfriend?"

Taehyung finally smiled at them. "No words can describe how happy I am, that time. One year of waiting is worth it. And God knows how much I love her and I will protect her at all cost.." The flashes of cameras and the clap of the people can be heard inside and outside the hall.

Taehyung, what's with your words? I think that's not from the script since we exchanged. But I think, he made that words himself.

Irene-eonnie is really lucky to have him, eh? The conference lasted for almost two hours. The old and the fat man discussed about their plan, they have a plan for the two of us.

After the conference, Taehyung asked me to hang-out with him on Jeju Island, since the Island is temporarily closed because of the other artist shoot. I gladly accept his offer, since I don't have any schedule today.

Little I do not know, In our one week of vacation there. I will fall for him...