T34

"hey, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked and pulled me closer to him.

Today I decided to tell him the truth. I don't want to play with his feelings, though I know I'm a whore for dating him just to forget Taehyung.

"C-channie.." I exhailed a breath. I pull out myself from him and take a step back.

"Hey.." He tried to approach me but I gave him a signal to stop and stay on his position. He looked puzzled but still followed me.

I closed my eyes. I know, he will definetly hate me after this but I need to do this as early as possible.

"I-I have something to say.." I mumured nervously.

"Tell me.." His scared voice made me more guilty. How can I be this bad for him?

"I-I'm sorry.." I can't take it anymore. I prevent myself from crying and this is a hard moment.

"Rosy?" Once again he tried to approach me but I stop him. I sigh heavily and looked on the sky to stop the tears.

"I know you will hate me after this.." I started almost whispering. "But you know what? You deserve someone better. Park Chanyeol, this time I failed..I failed to love you again. I was confused.." I shook my head as my voice cracked.

"This goddamn' feelings of mine is confusing the hella' of me. I don't know anymore..I thought I already forget him because I already have you. You're just too good to be true. I still love him...I'm sorry" I stated and tears rolled over my cheeks.

I was expecting a words for him but everything went silent, my sobs is anything you can hear. Until his unexpected hug make me cry harder.

"I'm setting you free.." Mixed emotions ate me. He's unreal, he's too kind. I don't deserve him. He deserve someone better.

"Thank you.." I bit my lips and then he whispered.

"If you still love me, don't ever think twice, please comeback to me..I'm willing to wait."