T6

ROSÉ'S POINT OF VIEW

{ CHAPTER 6: }

We arrived at Jeju at exactly 10:30 PM in the evening. My body feels very weak and exhausted.

I stretched my arms before going out at our private van. "Are you already tired?" I heard Taehyung asked when he followed me outside.

I shook my head. "Not really...how about you?"

He also shook his head. "Let's have our dinner, near the beach.." He offered.

I accept his offer and we went to the popular restaurant there. The 'Dining Spoon'. They serve lot of seafoods!

While waiting for our order, we talked about something.

"Uhm..About the break-up thing..I'm sorry..." I muttered while looking down. I started to play with my hands.

I heard him chuckled. "Don't be sorry, Rosy. Irene and I will be fine..I will talk to her.."

I look at him. He is wearing his boxy smile. He's really kind and charismatic. "Don't worry, I will also try to talk to her!" I assured.

"Thank you for helping me and Irene.." He thanked and also thanked the waiter when our order arrived.

Lot of seafoods. There are shrimps, crabs and different kind of fish. This is heaven!

"This is heaven!" I exclaimed excitedly that made him laugh and chuckled at the same time.

"Nothing really changed..Like old time, Rosy is Rosy infront of the food.." He commented and I darted my gaze on him. He gave me a 'peace sign' and laugh again.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung..Don't you think, we're the same?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He shook his head and gulp. "Rosy, you're the master of food, and I'm not even on your rank in term of eating!"

"Yah!"

"Mianhae..Let's eat?"

"Sure thing!"

We started eating silently. We're enjoying our meal and the silent atmosphere is not awkward it's comfortable. The thing I only hate and love at the same time is when, I put the food inside my mouth and he will mimick the sound.

Though, I really enjoyed eating with him. He's a man with fun! After eating, we bid our goodnight to each other.

{ DAY ONE }

I woke up happily. This day is the day I waited last night. I'm very excited! Since, I'm completly free the whole week. I need to be independent.

I grab my phone and texted Taehyung who is in the third floor of the hotel.

To: Cuptaeee
Goodmorning! Are you already
awake? Let's eat breakfast!

I closed my phone but it only took a minute when I received a reply from him.

To: Rosyyy

I'm already awake! And I'm waiting outside of your room!

My eyes widened. I immediately went inside the bathroom and took a very quick shower. I wore my almost white faded jeans and blue soft cottoned sweater with my black converse sneaker. I let my hair danced gracefully while I'm combing it. I put a light make up and wore some perfume. It only took me ten minutes to do that things, and I saw Taehyung waiting beside my room.

"Goodmorning!" He greeted and smiled sweetly. This is not a part of the script.

I smiled back. "Goodmorning! Let's go!" I exclaimed happily and drag him out of the hotel building.

We found ourselves inside the luxurious big hut. Since there's no locals or tourist here. We're alone.

We talked about random stuffs while eating our breakfast. He even joked the name 'Chanyeol' while having a good conversation with me. I'm still affected since we broke up last four months ago. I still managed to smile eventhough it's hurt big time. I don't want to ruin our great mood.

That's why when we bid goodbye at night. I bursted into tears when I'm already inside my room. Damn..This day is not what I expected.

{ ANOTHER UPDATE WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW! I'M REALLY BUSY TODAY SINCE OUR EXAM IS TOMORROW AND I STILL NEED TO HELP TO MY AUNT. }