T21

"eonnie, i don't know anymore.." falls of tears rolled on my cheeks as i hug jennie eonnie.

"rosé, we need to accept things.." she answered and started patting my back.

i cried even more, the things are getting worst day by day. imagine, people are blaming my co-members, they're even out of the issue. i got a lot of hate because of being a liar, which is really i deserve.

i sobbed. "eonnie, it's just i can't deal on what's happening on my surrounding.."

she held my shoulders and cupped my cheeks. her strong eyes gave me a little motivation.

"rosé, things will be settle soon. all you need to do is to rest so that after this, you'll come back strong." she assured

i hug her tightly. "i-i love taehyung.."

my mouth automatically said. i was expecting a shock expression from jennie eonnie but she just gave me a cute chuckle.

"it's obvious.." she whispered.

"he don't love me.." overthinking is probably inside me now, what if i can't have him? what if he's my the one that got away? what if he hates me?

"don't overthink, you know the right person will come in the right time, all you need to do is to wait for that right person.."

after that night, i accepted all things happening around me. jennie's words and my members help is my strongest sword. the fans support is getting more bigger, and yes, my family who never leave my side is still there for me.

i guess, the talk with eonnie is the one who help me to stand once again. not to mind the hate, the pain, and the other. i'm all focused on my greatest comeback. because after all, i will debut as a solo singer.