T13

taelien_:
whoa you opened a twit acc?

roses_are_rosie:
yeahh

taelien_:
did you already eat?

roses_are_rosie:
yeahh

taelien_:
are you okay?

roses_are_rosie:
yeahh

taelien_: .
definetly, you're not.

✓seen

ROSÉ'S POINT OF VIEW

Broken. I'm broken, Irene and Taehyung become couple again and I don't know the freakin' reason why I'm hurt. I should be happy, but not.

I locked the door of my room and jumped to my bed. I sob and cried it all. This goddamn' feelings is slowly killing me.

I thought, I thought that he will like me too. I thought, that I would never like him. I thought, that we will just stay as a friends for the next years. That's what I thought, who knew that it would change in just a blink of an eye?

I assumed that he will love me back. No, all of our actions toward each other we're scripted. Maybe, I fall for his fake actions. I wiped the tears on my cheeks when a knock of the door interrupted my moment.

"Waeh?" I asked and went out of my bed to open the door. I was frightened, T-taehyung is here!

"What are you doing here?" I shouted and tried to lock back the door but he is too strong.

"Let us talk, what is our problem?" He frustratedly asked that made me still. What is our problem?

He entered my room without my permission. He sat on my bed and looked at my eyes seriously.

"Tell me, tell me what I did wrong. Why are you acting cold to me?" He licked his lower lips.

I closed the door. "T-taehyung. I'm just not feeling well today. Maybe, we can talk tomorrow."

He shook his head and gave me a tired look. "You'll just tell me the problem and I will try to fix it, mkay?"

I pursed my lips while looking down. How should I start it?

"I-I.." I closed my eyes and hold to the door knob tightly. "I-I like someone but my feelings is getting me confused.." I stated.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Chaeyoung-ah, tell me who's the man? I might know him and I will help you.."

It's you idiot! I shook my head and sigh. I'm really nervous, and I think my hands we're trembling.

"Tell me.." His husky voice is very pleasant to hear. What the hell is he doing to me?

"I-It's you.."

I answered that made the world quiet. He got freezed on his position and realization hit him.

The minutes we're silent. No one dared to talk or to make any noise. "What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry.." I burst into tears. I don't deserve him! I don't!

"N-no. I-It's wrong.." He stepped back looking lost.

"I-I know.." I sat to the ground while my hands are covering my face. Tears started to fall.

"C-chaeyoung.." He almost whispered. "I'm sorry. I don't feel the same.."

He left me.