Chapter ten

Chris's P.O.V

Megan and Jake came skipping into the living room and I couldn't help but be jealous.

Jake always ends up having any girl that he wants and here is me the shy Irish guy.

I could take watching them so I got up and watch out of the living room and out on the balcony.

Megan's P.O.V

I look over to find that Chris was gone from where he was currently sitting.

I excused myself from talking with Jake and walked out of the living room.

After about ten minutes of looking i finally found him on the balcony looking out at the arena around him, he put his hand through his hair looking frustrated and he then sat down on the floor and put his head in his hands.

I slowly opened the door and sat down next to him.

I put my hand on his knee and looked at me giving me a weak smile.

'What's up Chris' I asked him.

'it's nothing' He replied.

I just raised my eyebrows at him.

'Fine I got jealous when  I saw you with Jake it's just he always gets every girl he likes.......I really like you Meg like really like you and I know you probably don't like me back because all the other boys are so much more better looking then me and I will understand if you want one of them and not me' He said looking me in the eyes and I could see his eyes tearing up.

He turned away from me but I took his face in my hands and made him look at me.

'I want you babe.... I want all of you and nothing less. You are so much better then the other boys at there. I had so much fun with you last night the most fun I had in ages. I want you you incredibly amazing Irish man I want you god damn"