Chapter Seventeen

Megan's P.O.V

For the last fifteen minutes we have been sitting in silence until Chris spoke up.

'Listen Meg I'm sorry for I said before I didn't mean any of it I just want to know why you said what you did back at the beach' Chris said quietly.

'Okay. ....... Back home before we went on holidays......about two or three months before there was this guy called Luke........He told me he loved me and that he really cared about me and after I slept with him the morning after I woke up luke was gone and there was a note on my table saying that he broke up with me.........I got a pregnancy scare and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm scared and I don't know what to do Chris.......It literally broke my heart in two thinking that you hated me and please understand that I like you......not Tom or Casey you! And if you don't like me anymore I understand'.

After Chris being silent for a few minutes I stood up and started walking towards the door to leave. Suddenly Chris grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

I looked up at Chris and he leaned down and we kissed for the first time.

Jake's P.O.V

I'm so confused about my feelings towards the girls.

First I thought I liked Chloe and then Zoe but when I saw Megan upset it broke my heart into pieces.

But I know Chris likes Megan and Megan likes Chris but I'm so confused.

At the start I thought of Megan as a little sister.....you don't start liking your little sister that just not right.

I'll just have to get over her because it's never going to happen because whenever I'm hanging out with Megan she is always talking about how great Chris is and how much she likes him.

Reece's P.O.V

I know I only met April but she is amazing. Everything about her is amazing.....her smile her laugh just everything about her.

A/N hey guys I'm back.
How you liked the Chapter.
Vote
Comment
Share with your friends.
Love all of you.