Chapter Eighteen

Reece's P.O.V.

Chris and Megan have just arrived back at the girls apartment and they said that they have talked about everything.

But I know deep down that Chris didn't tell Megan everything because she would have not forgave him that quick.

I have to tell her.......

I walked out of the small kitchen after having a conversation with April and went into the living room where everyone else was sitting down.

'Am Megan......can I talk to you in private for a minute' I saw Chris throwing me a little in the corner of my eye but I just ignored him and followed Megan up to her bedroom so no one could listen to our conversation.

'What's up Reece' Megan asked me looking very worried.

'Do you know the way you said that Chris told you everything' I asked and she nodded her head telling me to continue.

'did he tell you that he was with a girl when ye were fighting' I asked her worried.

I saw tears in her eyes and that answered my question. 

She stormed out of the room, shouting a quick thank you in my direction and went in the direction of the living room. 

I quickly ran out after her.

Zoe's P.O.V

Megan just came back from her talk with Reece and she looked really upset.

She walked past the living room and into the kitchen. 

I quietly slipt out of the room and went to check on Megan.

I walked into the kitchen to find her crying into her hands.

'Megan?' I asked quietly.

'Meg what's wrong' I asked her walking towards her.

'I really thought he liked me Zoe but the minute we have a little fight he goes away and gets with another girl........And what is making me more angry is that when we were sitting up in his apartment we promised to tell each other everything but he kept this from me' Megan sobbed.

'Megan....'' I heard someone say from the doorway and I turned around to see Chris standing there looking worried.

'Can you give us a minute Zo please' Megan asked me and I nodded in reply and said' I will only be a shout away if you need me' and then started walking out of the room banging off Chris's shoulder on the way out.

Megan's P.O.V

At thiis moment I am more angry at Chris then upset with him.

He walked over and sat accross from me.

'meg....' He began to speck but i cut him off.

'Save it Chris Reece told me everything that happened.......I just want to know why didn't you tell me WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME LOOK AND FEEL SO TINY AND STUPID, DID YOU DO IT JUST TO LAUGH AT ME DID YOU EVEN EVER LIKE ME.......

I walked out of the kitchen and started walking upstairs.

After a few minutes in the middle of packing my bags Zoe knocked on the door.

'Meg where are you going' Zoe asked in a soft voice.

'Home' I replied.

'To Meath???' Zoe asked.

'Yes I'm sorry my head is all over the place I just need to go home' I replied..........

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while I had writers block and I wanted to give ye the best chapter possible.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.