Chapter Eleven

Megan's P.O.V

Chris has head in his hands for the last fifteen minutes while we sat in silence.

I got up for my sitting position and started walking towards the door to go back inside.

I saw Chris jump up from his sitting position when he heard the door opening and he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me towards me and there was only centimetres between us now.

'I always am to scary to get into a relationship with any girl but your different Meg your one I can't let walk away' He said in a whisper.

We looked at each other smiling when I saw him starting to lean in.

Jake's P.O.V

Megan is really scary when it comes to giving out especially if it's something got to do with two of her best friends.

She did make a good point though and that I shouldn't flirt with any of them before I know my actual feels towards Zoe and Chloe.

It's just they are both so different and unique. 

Zoe is nice to be around and talk to. She can be crazy and hyper but she knows when there is something wrong and she is a amazing friend.

Chloe is lovely to talk to and we got on so much last night. We have so much in common and have lots to talk about. She is also a amazing friend when someone needs her help.

Graces P.O.V

All the boys are going home and Megan was walking Chris to the door.

Ten minutes later she came walking back in with the biggest grin on her face. I love when I see Megan this happy for real and this hasn't happen so a long time.

'So Meg spill what is happening between you and Chris then' Zoe asked Megan giving a little wink at the end.