Chapter Three

Megan's P.O.V

We finally arrived at our hotel in Madrid. All the girls have ran off to our room and left me with all the luggage.

I was trying to find out what way to get all the luggage up to the room all at once but I came to the conclusion that that can not be done so I will have to bring a few bags at a time.

I grabbed my suitcase and Grace suitcase, asked the woman at the front desk to watch the other two and headed to the stairs. The only bad thing about this hotel is that there is no elevators that I could see anyway.

While in the middle of carrying my suitcases up the stairs I started to hear a lot of noise coming from the hotel lobby causing me to drip over my open shoe lace, fall on my ass and the suitcase to go sliding down the stairs and landing next to where I currently left the other two suitcase.

I just sat on the stairs and put my head in my hands. What a great start to a three week holiday.

Chris's P.O.V

Me and the boys just arrived at the hotel where we will be staying in for the next few weeks.

I was looking around when I saw this gorgeous girl walking up the stairs with a suitcase in each hand.

She turned her head towards us, probably to see what all the noise was about and she tripped over and her suitcases started to slide down the stairs.

I told Jake that I would be right back and he just nodded his head in reply and returned to the conversation he was having with Barclay.

I ran over to where the girl was sitting on the stairs and when I was standing next to her she lifted her head to see who was standing next to her.

I realised I was starring so I said 'am I saw what happened when me and my friends were being to loud and I was just wondering if you needed some help?'

'Please my friends left me here to bring all the four suitcases up by myself and as you could see I was having a little bit of trouble' She replied with a cute little giggle at the end.

'My name is Megan what's yours' she asked me.

'Chris' I replied while we were walking down the stairs to grab the luggage.

I looked over towards Jake and he winked at me.I just shook my head in replied when she wasn't looking and mouthed 'no chance with her'.

A/N hey guys hoping your liking the chapters so far it will get more interesting promise.