Chapter Nineteen

Megan's P.O.V

After packing all my stuff I walk downstairs to find everyone standing  at the door  waiting for me.

'I don't want any of ye to ignore Chris when I go cause this isn't his fault this morning I got a call for my cousin back home and......my mam is very sick at the moment so I need to go home to be with her' I said to everyone half way down the stairs after seeing a few of them giving Chris death glares and Chris standing off by himself.

After hugging all the girls and most of the boys Chris was the last person to say goodbye to.

I took a hold of his hand and walk outside the apartment door with him.

'Megan I'm so sorry for everything' Chris said to me looking upset and even worried.

'Chris I know we weren't even dating when you went off with that girl but what hurt me the most is that you had the chance to tell me and you didn't.  We can be friends but I don't think I will trust you enough to become your girlfriend.....at least not for a while' I said to Chris trying to stop the tears falling.

Beep beep beep

That was the notification that my taxi (cab) was outside to take me to the airport.

I hugged Chris one last time and then starting walking away to leave for the airport.

It's so hard leaving without the girls because when we go on holidays I always have to make sure that they don't get themselves into trouble while I'm gone. Let's see how that plans out.

A/N sorry it is short but it's only a filler :)