Chapter Sixteen

Megan's P.O.V

The walk back to the apartment was very tense and awkward between all of us since I said that me and Chris were only friends back at the beach. How stupid I am of course I like Chris more than a friend but now Chris probably thinks everything I said are lies and i feel terrible and useless.

When we got back to the hotel Chris just muttered that he was going to see the boys and started walking about.

I turned to April with the eyes "what will I do".

'Go after him you idiot' April said with a chuckle at the end.

I turned around started running after him and when I caught up with Chris just before he got into the elevator grabbing his wrist to stop him.

He ripped his hand for my hand and snapped' What do you want Megan to tell me what you said at the beach you didn't.....no you are a liar you clearly either are ashamed of me or just don't like me the way you said you did. Are you seriously that shallow to say that in front of people you met only a hour before hand just because I don't look like Casey or Tom wow Megan I thought you were different but clearly not you are just as a batch and stuck up as every other girl out there'.

Chris then glared at me and turned around and got into the elevator.

I slide down the wall and started crying into my hands.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Jake standing in front of me looking worried.

I jumped into his arms and started crying more and more.

'He hates me and I know he does I am so stupid how could I mess up the only time that was making me smile in a long time' I whispered to Jake.

He helped me off the ground and brought me back to me and the girls apartment.

He left me after he knew that the girls where looking after me. While walking out the door he said to Chloe something about talking to Chris about what happened.

I grabbed Zoe's hand and pulled her to my room because she is the one that knows why I said what I said.

'Meg you said that because of what Luke did to you didn't you' Zoe asked me and I nodded my head.

She picked up her phone and I saw her clicking James phone number.

'Hey do you and the boys want to come down for a movie night tonight' Zoe asked James.

She was silent for a minute then said okay before hanging up.

'All the boys except Chris is coming here for a movie night and while they are here you will go and talk to Chris' Zoe said to me and smiled at her as a thank you.

------------------------
In the middle of a movie after the boys arrived.

I decided not to go and talk to Chris about everything because I didn't have another agruement in me tonight.

About have way through the movie my phone buzzed.

Hey please come up so we can talk about this -Chris x

I got up and walked out the door ignoring the guys and girls calling me and asking where I was going.

I got to Chris's apartment and I felt sick to my stomach. Chris answered the door and he had puffy eyes from crying.

He moved out of the way to let me come into the apartment.  Here goes nothing.

A/N this might be the only update for a little because I have my Christmas tests next week and have to spend the weekend study sorry guys but im doing little imagines for people if you wanna check them out on my profile love ye xx