Fifty Three

We pull into the venue, it's 10:17 AM, and my heart starts racing a mile a minute. I don't even know what we're gonna do out here for nine hours, but all I know is that I hope it goes by fast.

I'm more excited to see Dom than anything in the world, and coming face to face with him is going to light my veins up more than anything ever has. More than alcohol, any drug, anything. Any emotion, any feeling, Dominic Harrison trumps it all.

The thought of me being inside a building
screaming my lungs out beside my two best friends, while watching who might be the love of my life, is insane. The thoughts spin around in my head, and stay in my head the whole time we walk up the sidewalk.

A few people beat us here, and that's okay, but we're for sure in the first fifteen. Front row is calling my name, and I'm ready to run the fuck inside when it's time.

The time, which is far far away. We wave at the girls and two boys in front of us, and sit down, leaning against the wall.

"Hi, I'm Kaylee," she says, passing us a pink piece of paper shaped into a heart. I smile, taking it. "Nobody has came for like ten minutes, we were wondering when the next person was gonna come." She shrugs.

"Hell yeah, what time did you wake up?" I ask her, fiddling with the pink heart in my hand. The piece of paper gets me more amped up, and I'm so excited. He's gonna have to pull up here soon, and go in from one of the doors, I can't wait to see him.

"Seven, it was hell but now we're up so I'm good." She finishes what she's saying, and I nod. Seven, good lord.

"Anyways I wanted to bring that over." She gives me another smile before walking away, not letting me say anything, leaving me with my thoughts.

My thoughts that are kind of haunting me. I can't get the idea out of my head that somebody is just playing with me, and it fucking sucks. Like all I wanna do is enjoy this, and I know I will; I'm just gonna be butthurt if I find out I've been played and the person has been acting as Dom for the past month or two.

Honestly, if he acts like he's just meeting me, I'm gonna blank. I'm not really gonna know what to do.

Michelle taps me, getting the thoughts out of my head. She laces her hand with mine, and I smile at the feeling of her reassurance and the sun gleaming on my skin.

I don't regret wearing the dress anymore, and I'm kind of glad that I decided to not wear pants and just wear Doc's instead. No complaints from me about my outfit anyways.

"They're saying he hasn't even left Florida yet." One girl rolls her eyes, and I purse my lips. Dude, what if he's late, or he just doesn't have the concert? Holy shit what if he has to cancel?

"He'll be here, always. Even with a broken leg or hand." Michelle gives the girl a look and then looks at me, flashing me a quick smile.

"Facts." Even Johnathon adds in, his legs stretched out on the sidewalk. He's wearing jeans and a simple black shirt with black shoes, his jeans rolled up so that you can see his pink socks. I smile.

"I was just saying." She shrugs, taking a bag of chips out of her bag. I'm not even hungry at all, but I know I'm gonna have to pee.

Michelle whips her phone out, and I lean in, smiling at the camera. "Fuck yes bitches!" She yells, looking at her phone as the time hits 10:30. We're making some progress, but very little.

The next two hours and a half hours, up until one, was conducted of us just watching the next people come up. The line has gotten a little bit longer, but nothing compared to what it will be at the end of the night.