Fifty Six

"All I wanna do is Kill Somebody..." He sings from the center of the crowd, giving me a chance to breathe and rest against the stage. Michelle and I came up with the idea to leave during Machine Gun and get merch before heading outside where he's surely gonna be. Of course I'm sad about it but I want to enjoy the whole experience, and the merch and the who knows how long wait outside after is part of that too.

We vibe to the music, and I smile up at the ceiling as I feel like I'm finally able to breathe. So much water and spit has landed on me tonight, but I love it all. I'm literally drenched, but I can't tell if it's from the water or from my sweat. Definitely both.

Some girl had a flag and she threw it at Dom, he caught it and wiped it on his face before throwing it back. The boy is dripping in sweat, and he's only been out here for an hour. He's made his way across every possible step of the stage, and every part of our hearts too.

My eyes caught his too many times tonight for it to be comfortable, and I find myself nervous about it still. He's really meeting me on the time that I look the worst. I'm sure my makeup is gone and if not it will be, but the excitement still makes up for anything and everything that happens tonight. My world has been rocked over and over again by him tonight and I can't wait to see what he does in the future to blow my mind even more.

I only wanna hop in his tour bus and travel the world with him, but I know I could never work up the balls and I would never be allowed to anyways. There's special places for situations like that, and they're called dreams.

My thoughts have been reckless this whole night, and the whole time I've went back and forth. Back and forth between seeing him as cupcake Dom, compared to seeing him as holy shit ruin my life Dom. Most of the time I've viewed it as the second one, but I think he's well on his way to ruin my life.

Michelle and I sway to the music, this song allowing Dom and everyone in here's emotions to rise. I'm sure we all feel this song, no matter what kind of situations we've been through.

It slowly comes to an end, and I turn around, even more excited as I realize he's coming back on stage. Right in front of me. Waiting outside for eight hours was worth it, and I would do it all over again if it meant for me to be here, feeling alive.

He runs back on stage, in a black long sleeve mesh shirt with a black shirt over it and a skirt. His pink socks are on him like always, accented with his usual Creepers. I breathe in, preparing myself for what's next. I Think I'm Okay starts playing and my heart feels like it could explode as the adrenaline never leaves my body, and somehow keeps growing.

"Watch me take a good thing and fuck it all up in one night..." He yells into the mic, pointing it to us next. "Catch me, I'm the one on the run away from the headlights!" We scream back, and do that back and forth for the next couple of lyrics.

"I think that somethings fucking wrong with me!" Dom screams, jumping up and down as the lights flicker. Pink confetti is shot as another figure steps onto the stage, everyone screaming as loud as we possibly can when Dom and Kells stand up there on the stage together.

Kells continues his part, and we all scream along to the lyrics. Dom dances around under his arm, and starts laughing.

"I guess that's just my life and I can take it if I wanna," He yells into the mic, flipping it to us like Dom just did. "But I cannot hide in hills of California!" We scream back, pumping our fists into the air. My arms, neck, back, legs, everything are gonna be sore tomorrow.

Dom walks closer to the edge of the stage in front of the other side and bends down, bouncing up and down on his feet. He looks like he's hyped for something, that's he's about to do something crazy.