Arc 1: Prologue

Demons and humans had coexisted for centuries, but never really liked each other. God then split the world and divided it into two, the demon world and the human world, and established a rule: Humans who are on top of the food chain can travel through both realms, unlike demons who are lesser and evil, they cannot travel so freely without permissions from the gods or the humans. Because of this, demons had found ways to travel back and forth breaking the law without being punished by the gods. And because of their behaviors and evil deeds, humans had stepped up and created the demon-hunting system. All those who wish to punish the demons under the protection of heaven shall be granted unlimited powers. And although demons are known to be more powerful than humans they have one weakness. Their love and desire for sweets are far too great and humans had found ways to use this weakness against then making then obey human rules and desires. Humans on the other hand are weak against love. But no demon has ever found anyways to use that against the humans, why? Because although they are weak against love, the more you give it to them the more powerful they will become. And so demons just became lesser than humans, although strong, unable to overcome their weaknesses and unable to control humans.