Chapter 14:

Out of nowhere a voice suddenly spoke.
"To think that humans could make it here, why are you two here?"
The two of them turned around and a tengu flew in and landed on the ground in front of them.
"It's quite rare to see a demon here, but even more rare to see a human, what is your purpose for being here?" He asked.
"We want to meet the queen, take us to her."Luna demanded.
"And what business do you have with the queen?" He asked.
"Don't ask too many questions!" A furious voice spoke from a distance.
"I'm coming over, you're taking too long to ask questions." She grumbled.
Suddenly out of nowhere a beautiful goddess appeared.
"Get out of my sight, let me see these two!" She tells the tengu.
"A demon and a soulless human, what are you two doing here?" She asked.
"Soulless?!" The lord questioned as he the turned towards Luna.
She turned away and then the queen let out a laugh.
"Looks like your friend here didn't even know." She chuckled.
"It really is true, you really are the thousand face demon goddess." Luna stated.
"That's right, and who's face do I have?" She asked.
"Mother..." Luna say softly.
"She chuckled and then said, "A soulless human, belongs here in the abyss. But how did you become souless?" She asked.
"The dark mass..." She started as she then got interrupted.
" Looks like that bastard as awaken." She sighed.
"Did a demon war broke out or something?" She questioned.
Luna and the lord stared at each other and then both nodded.
The queen let out another sigh and then said," Listen you two, the only reason why he suddenly went missing for ages is because I've put him to sleep, you see, because there is peace in the world, he has become weak with no energy to take. Because of the demonic war, all those wandering souls are a source of energy to him. He has awaken thanks to the energy of those souls." She explained to them.
"And what's more..." She say as she stare at luna.
"You handed over your soul to him." She bluntly tells them.
"That was your soul?!" The lord asked in shock.
Luna stared at him and then at the queen and said, "It's all I could do to save those still alive."
"Foolish girl, you've just done something that will put everyone else's life at risk." She tells her.
Luna stared at the ground and then up at the lord.
"That's why I'll take full responsibility!" She shouted out loud.
"My mother always told me that if I started something then I need to take responsibility and ended with my own hand." Luna tells the queen.
"Your mother's a good person, be grateful to her." She chuckled.
"Help us out, my queen. We need to go to the human world." Luna demanded.
"Why not." She shrugged.
"I've been bored lately, I'll tag along." She say as she begins to wave her hand.
"Let's go to the light." She chuckled.
The next thing they know they were out in the open in the human world. Instead of light the world was burning, humans screaming and ghost flying around.
"Luna! You made it!" Lent shouted as he rushed over to her.
"We need to stop that thing before it destroy this town." Lent tells them.
"Everyone, I've got a plan." Luna tells them.
Everyone gathers and then she explained her plan.
"Will, you be alright, I mean you don't have your power anymore, this could prove life threaten to you?" Lent tells her.
"I'll be fine. Follow through and don't hesitate." She tells him.
Suddenly everyone began to move and then she turned around and her grandpa stood there.
"Grandpa." She suddenly says feeling guilty.
"Look what you've done girl." He stated.
"I told you to stop messing around with the demon world and look what you've brought right out, have you gone mad?!" He shouted at her.
"Grandpa, I can explain!" Luna desperately tries to calm him down.
"What are you going to do then, what could you do now!?" He asked.
"I'll take full responsibility for all the trouble I've cause!" She shouted.
"I'm sure mom would've done the same thing." She tells her grandpa.
"I'll wipe away that phantom and bring back peace to the world. Not just the human world, but also the demon world." Luna shouted with determination.
"And if you fail?" Her grandpa asked.
"There's no room for failure, I'll do this right." She tells him.
"Fine, show me what you've got." Her grandpa sighed.
They get into position and then everyone called out the the dark mass.
"Hey, phantom! If you want this world, then come at us!" Everyone shouted at the top of their lungs.
The phantom turned towards them and then suddenly all his dark matters turned their attention towards then and charged at them.
"Here they come." Lent alerted everyone.
Out of nowhere, from a distance, as the matters head towards them, she jumped out in front and with a huge stadium light behind her, she blast the light towards the matters.
"Luckily humans have such technology." Lent sighed.
"Good thing luna, knows where to go to find good light." The lord sighed.
All the dark matters got distinguished in the blast of light and some of them ducked into the shadow.
The dark mass let out a howl and then came flying at them.
"RUN!" Lent shouted.
"Should, I help you guys?" The queen asked.
"You should if you can!" Lent shouted at her.
"Don't be so mean to me." She suddenly acted cute.
"Why are you using Luna's face to say that?" Lent suddenly creeps out.
"I show the faces of the people closest to you, and it seems like, you really like Luna." She chuckled.
" Shut it!" Lent shouted as he jumped out of the way.
"Unfortunately, I can't help much, being here in the human world is slowly destroying my power." She confessed.
The dark mass crashed onto the many buildings in front of him and then he got up, stared directly at luna and then charged at her. Luna jumped down and landed on a roof top as the dark mass crashed into the light, he let out a painful howl as he began to hiss from being burned by the light. The lights flickered and crackled and then went out. The light bent over and fell down into the stadium ground.