Chapter 10:

The crowd roar and clapped in excitement and then Luna bowed as the supporting dancer went back stage. She turned around to leave but then Asel's older brother jumped in on her and grabbed her by the arm.
"I don't care what you have to say, I don't care about your offer!" he began.
"Marry me!" he demanded.
Luna gasped in shock and then suddenly out of nowhere she was swooped up, to her surprised the lord had come to her rescue.
"She's not getting married anytime soon." He tells Asel's brother.
"Raven, was it?" the lord asked.
"I can't hand her over to you." The lord tells him.
"A nine-tail fox!" one of the demon in the crowd shouted.
Everyone stared at the lord and then they all screamed and panic. The lord held Luna firmly in his embrace and then he smirked at Raven.
Raven noticed the threat he was giving off and jumped back.
"What is a nine-tail like you doing here?!" he asked.
"After this lovely lady here of course." He chuckled.
"Hand her over!" Raven shouted as he jumped at them.
The lord then jumped back and said," make a move on us and everyone here dies!"
The demons panicked even more and then Raven stopped where he's at and watch as the lord then takes Luna and escaped.
They ran for a while and then lent caught up with them.
"my lord! Anything I can do for you!?" he asked.
"Go back, we need someone to keep an eye on them!" he ordered him.
Lent stare at Luna and then he turned back around, "I'll leave her in your care then!" he shouted.
They ran for a while and then suddenly can to a stop near a lake and the lord sat Luna down on the grass.
" you sure are a troublemaker." He chuckled.
Suddenly Luna jumped at him and hugged him tightly.
"Idiot, I was so scared!" she wailed.
The lord was a bit surprised but then patted her head.
"You're alright now." He comforted her.
"Why did you come sooner?!" Luna say as she pushed him back beginning to cry.
The lord let out a sigh and then wipe away her tears.
"I was on my way, just that I didn't know you will be dancing." He tells her.
"Why did you agree to dancing?" he suddenly asked.
Luna wipe her tears and then said," he agreed that he wouldn't marry me!"
The lord was a bit shocked at her answer but then let out a sigh again.
" just because a demon says that doesn't mean he'll follow through with it, especially if it's an oni." The lord tells her.
"I've had some conflicts with them before, so I know." He added.
Luna look around the place and then staggered to get up while still crying and said," I'm going home, I need to go see grandpa now!"
The lord held her up and then asked," do you even know where you are?"
Luna look around and then shook her head.
"The farthest end of the demon world, any further then this and you'll fall off in to the abyss." He tells her.
"we need to head back right now then!" Luna demanded.
"I know." The lord says as he suddenly then picks up Luna and give her a piggyback ride.
"Hey! Put me down!" Luna yank back and forth.
"calm down, and just let me carry you, you're too persistent sometimes." He tells her.
Luna then settled down a bit and then wrapped her arm around the lord's neck.
"It's so nice to see you again." She says unconsciously.
The lord was a bit shocked at her comment but smiled.
" you dance pretty well for a brat." he complimented her.
He carried her to a nearby inn and they stayed the night, Lent was called in by the lord and then reported what he has been observing.
"Looks like they're not backing down, they're looking for Luna." Lent tells the lord.
"We don't have time to be playing around with them, we need to get Luna back to the north side and send her back home." The lord tells him.
"Maybe it's time for us to act?" Lent asked.
"No, we can't, we'll but everyone's lives in danger, and what I mean isn't just us, but the demon world as a whole." He tells him.
"But we can't go against the oni clans by ourselves, we're at a disadvantage!" Lent rented out.
"Calm down." The lord tells him.
"Let's negotiate with them." He tells Lent.
"They're made, I mean outrageous that you've interrupted the oni marriage dance, does it look like they will act any negotiation at this point?" Lent asked.
"We need a plan, a good plan." Lent suddenly begins thinking.
"How about I tell him that I will marry the Lord?" Luna suddenly walks in on them.
"What!? Heck no!" Lent shouted.
"Why not? If it means that they will leave me alone then, telling them of such thing wouldn't be a big deal, right?" He tells them.
"Luna, marriage isn't something to joke about." Lent suddenly lashed out at her.
Luna turned her attention towards the lord and then smiled.
"What do you think?" she asked.
The lord glanced over at Lent and then chuckled.
"Why not? I don't see any harm in it?" He says trying to hide his laughing.
"Luna?!" Lent shouted.
"Relax my friend." Luna say as she walked over and pat him on the head.
"Unless you have better plans, we'll stick to this one." She giggled.
Lent suddenly jumped up and then puff, he transformed into his demon form, "Ugh...you two don't know anything about danger at all!" he shouted in anger.
He swoops away the transformation smoke and there he stood a tall and rather cute looking demon, wings, horns, tails.
"We've been together for a long time, but this is the first time I'm seeing your real form." Luna suddenly commented.
"Yeah, yeah." He says as he waved his hand to change the topic.
"Listen you two, I'll handle the army. I've also got an army of my own." He chuckled.
"Can you really handle them, I mean they are oni." Luna reminded him.
"I can do it." He suddenly became really determine.
"At least I can hold them back until you get to the north and head back to the human world." He added.