Chapter 13:

"Now then, let's be on our way!" he says as he suddenly grew wings and with a single swoop he disappeared at maximum speed letting out a huge gust of wind down on to the wrecked up town, with that blast of gust the rubbles began crumbling and then it send Luna falling along with the rubbles down into the pit, the hole that the dark mass has dug up. Luna fell as her body suddenly gives up on her, limpness. The lord jumped in after her and grabbed hold of her hand pulled her into his embrace and then the two of then dropped into the emptiness of the pit.
"LUNA!!!" Lent shouted as he rushed over to the pit.
In the darkness, Luna woke up to a fuzzy dream.
"You awake sweetie?" A feminine voice softly asked.
"Mother!" Luna say as she gets up.
"Why so startled?" She asked staring at her.
"How did you!?" Luna suddenly asked.
"Did you forget, it's your grandpa's birthday, get out of bed and go help me cook." Her mother chuckled.
"Is this a dream?" Luna asked.
"Dream? Come one sleepy head wake up." Her mother chuckled.
Luna suddenly hugged her mother and began crying.
"tell me about your dream." Her mother asked.
Luna sniffed under her crying and then began blabbering away at her story.
"Seems like you had quite the adventure, don't worry, you're safe now." She patted her on the head. And then wipe away her tears.
"What should, I do if I actually did give my power to the dark mass?" Luna asked her mother.
"Go back and fight it." She tells Luna.
"Your power is yours, I've told you before you were special, if anything at all, used that forbidden power you saw in grandpa's storage, take advantage of yourself, you are responsible for what you have done." She added.
"How will I go back when I've already woken up?" Luna asked.
"You haven't woken up." She tells Luna.
"Mother?" Luna suddenly questioned.
"Don't worry sweetie, I'll miss you too, now then wake up." She demanded.
"Tell Silver I say hi." She chuckled.
Suddenly her surrounding became blurry and then she stared at her mother with tears in her eyes.
"Wake up." Her mother's voice echo through her head.
"wake up."
Suddenly she opened her eyes and the lord was staring at her. She pushed him out of the way and then froze in place.
"What just happened?" she asked.
"We just fell down a pit." The lord tells her.
"Where are we?" Luna asked as she staggered to get up.
"Looks like we found another way to the underworld." The lord tells her.
Luna look around in silent and then turned her attention towards the lord.
"Are you hurt anywhere?!" she suddenly shouts as she rushed to his side.
"Sorry, I'm so sorry." She suddenly apologized.
"If you're so sorry, then why did you give your power to the dark mass?!" The lord asked in anger as he grabbed her by the cheek.
Luna jerked away and then rubbed her cheek.
"You bastard!" Luna shouted at him.
"It was to save you!" she shouted.
The lord gasped in shock and then as Luna began yapping away at him he hugged her.
"You're too kind at times." He commented.
"Stop caring about others and care for yourself." He tells her.
Luna pushed away from him and then put her hands on both of his cheeks.
"I didn't understand why mother was so into you before but now I know." She stared at him.
"You really do know how to comfort others." She tells him.
"Now I remember why, you looked so familiar." Luna tells him.
" When I was four, I accidentally walked into the demon world, the first demon I saw was you." She begins tells him.
"You seem rather bored or if I would to say it, rather angry. You even approached me. But I wasn't scared, I heard the sound of bells ringing and then mother step in front of me and you stopped." She continued.
"You two had a talk but I didn't understand it, I was sitting too far away from you two, but mother had a worry look on her face and you..." Luna trails off.
She let out a sigh and then turned away from the lord.
"You were hurt." She tells him.
"You loved my mother, she loved you, but..." Luna trails off again.
"Mother never had any feeling for you, she only seems you as a friend, a family." She tells him.
"I was staring at you that day, not because you were beaming with life, not because you were handsome, nor manly, but because you had the saddest look on your face, it made me sad. But you didn't say anything while my mother yap away at you." She sighed.
"You were watching?" He asked.
Luna let out a chuckled and then turned back around.
"Of course, one of the reason why I was so mesmerized by you were because you were handsome." She laughs.
"To think that after all this time you would still remember me, and at such a young age too." He sighed in relief.
"Mother said that I was a smart kid, a special one, why? Well..." Luna trails off.
She took a few steps back and then said, "I was born that way, at a young age I mastered many skills that even mother at her age still struggles with."
"I read all the books that grandpa locked away from the world and learned all the forbidden techniques and skills from those books, mother called me a dangerous kid, yet she protects me with all her might, she was wary of my power." Luna confessed.
"In the end, mother knew I was a threat to both the demons and the humans, and in then end she also knows that I'm also the key to saving everyone." Luna confessed.
"Mother was wary of you alright." Luna suddenly started.
"Why?" The lord asked.
"The closes being to a god, the nine-tail fox." She tells him.
"I've always wanted to tell your mother this, but she never did listen to me." He started.
"I have no intention of taking your life or taking advantage of you, in other words, I have no intention to become a god." He confessed.
"That's good." Luna suddenly say in relief.
"Let's get out of here first." Luna suddenly say as she looks around.
"Your powers been drained a lot so save it, we need to look around first." She tells him.
"This is the abyss, wandering around won't get us anywhere." He tells her.
"Then why don't we call for the queen of the underworld?" Luna suggested.
"Why would we need her? She'll kill us." The lord stated.
"I'll call for someone then." Luna say as she suddenly cast a spell.
"I thought you didn't have any power left?" He questioned.
"Don't worry, these are my stored leftover power." She tells him.
"Although it's not as powerful as my actual power, it should be able to help us out for a while." She tells him.
Suddenly a burst of light blast out and up into the pitch black sky.
"Come to us." Luna suddenly say.