Chapter 6 - Making friends and being kidnapped

A wave of heat over powers me and I get flung towards the wall, my arm snapping with the impact. A scream of pain escapes my lips. Just before I pass out, I see Kieron trying to make his way towards me, his clothes burnt and ripped.

--------------------------------------

When I wake up, I see three people standing above me. One is Kieron, I can tell by the way he stands; tall and confidently. The other two though, I have no idea.

"Whaaaa?" I try and ask Kieron what's going on.

"Hey, Sam. How are you?" Kieron kneels down beside me and grabs my hand. Unfortunately for me, that is the arm that snapped earlier. I whimper in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sam. I forgot." He looks a way, guilty.

"Who are-" I begin.

"Kayleth, Kayleth Morgan." One of the people says. She has blonde hair and almost purple eyes. I find myself transfixed by them.

"And I'm Daniel Stone. Nice to meet you, even in these circumstances. Um... By the way, I think you may have broken your arm..." The boy next to her says. This guy has brown hair and bright green eyes. I instantly like these two people.

"Kieron?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"What the hell happened?!"

He looks me right in the eye. "A giant explosion of some sort blasted the library. You were thrown across the room from the impact and broke your arm. I tried to get to you before you passed out, but I passed out too. But... Us four were the only ones to make it." He sounds uncomfortable, saying that. I can't help but stare at his face. The way it looks. He smiles slightly at me. "You ok to sit up?"

I nod. Kieron wraps his arms around my waist from behind and gently leans me against the wall.

When I look around, I expect to be in the giant, crumbling library. Instead, I am greeted by white washed walls and a stained steel door. "Where are we?"

Kayleth answers. "We don't know. But we do know that we are definitely not in the library anymore."

Daniel starts to pace around the room, thinking. "What if we've been kidnapped? Or... Or we are parts of simulation and nothing was real? Or we are a top secret experiment that went wrong!?!"

"Woah there pretty boy. Let's not jump to conclusions" Kayleth motions for him to calm down.

I'm about to discuss my own views on why we are here, when the cell door swings open. A tall, element woman enters the room, three guard-like people in tow. "Hello, children. How nice to finally meet you all. Now, your probably wondering what your doing here, but answers will come shortly. For now, you will come with me." With that, she starts to walk down the hallway.

I look at my new friends. Slowly, Kayleth and Daniel get up and walk down the corridor. My gaze sets upon Kieron. With slight hesitation, he grabs my hand and pulls me up. Then we walk down the hall, hand in hand.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey peeps!

How was the new chapter for you? Tell me what you think!

Coggemm :)

P.s Don't be afraid to correct me! :)