Won't Go Home Without You

It was a summer afternoon and Julie was repacking her stuff gently into her suitcase even though she regrets putting her things in it. Julie doesn't like to move to places but she has to since her parents are working in Vancouver. Adjusting seemed so hard in her case since it is her first time to move houses. She was packing her clothes until then she saw her guitar and picked it up and then played a classic song.

"Not bad after a long run" she claimed.

As she was performing another song, she stopped playing as the doorbell rang. Her mom called her to fetch out the door to see who it was. Julie was surprised as she saw who was behind the door. It was her ex-boyfriend, Dante. Dante, a 15-year-old boy next door whom Julie still loves, went over her house just to say his regards and goodbyes.

...

Julie's POV

Julie: Hello? umm Dante, what do you want?

Dante: I felt like I-I needed to talk to you

Julie: Wh-What do we have to talk about?

Dante: I just went here to say goodbye.

Dante: I am so sorry, I know you are way better off without me. I know that its hard but sooner or later you will know that we can do things without you and I in it. I wish you all the best and I hope that you will feel much better there in Vancouver.

Julie: I... I don't know what to say actually ! but whatever happens here in Cali stays here in Cali. Here I left a book for you. I hope that we could still stay as friends no matter what happens here in Cali and there in Vancouver. I will surely miss you Dante and thank you all for the memories.

Julie: Well I guessed this is Goodbye now.

Dante: Goodbye, I'm sorry :(

...

Julie cries as she closed the door, running past her mom so her mother wouldn't see her crying.
She ran straight to her bedroom and opened her phone to play some music just to ease her pain.

*Plays Won't go home without you - Maroon 5*

It's not over, tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

...

End