The Hang Out

Diary Entry #10

...

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow)

Straight into my heart and stole itThrough the doors and past the guards (wow)Just like she already owned it

Best Song Ever- ONE DIRECTION

...

It's 10 in the morning and I was still asleep until my alarm rang. I went up immediately and panic a lot when I knew Dante and I haven't talk about what time we should meet today for the movies. 

Julie's POV

kringgggggg kringgg! my alarm rang.

*turns off the alarm* *looks at the alarm*

Julie: oh crap! its 10:00am, I need to fix myself before Dante sees me. First I will go to the shower and put on the best clothes I have in the cabinet

...

So I wore the best clothes I could ever find and this is what I got

...

It was funny that I was getting ready without knowing what time we will meet haha! Well I was thinking that I should call him and meet him right away until someone rang the doorbell and it was him, Dante. He told me that he knew this would happen since we kinda forgot to talk about what time we should meet. After that he waited for me to get ready and then he invited me to his home. 

 ...

All of the tickets for the movie was sold immediately so he thought of inviting me to his lovely home

...

All of the tickets for the movie was sold immediately so he thought of inviting me to his lovely home. Good thing his father bought a copy of the movie that we were suppose to watch. We ate fish and chips and devoured it in an instant. We also played video games when we were there in his room.

His room was full of greens and blues. From figurines to plush toys, and various paintings on the wall. It was serene and not dull, it was a sight to enjoy. He is very clean compared to me, his clothes are folded and hanged unlike mine were scattered a little bit.

I enjoyed the time being spent with him. I hope he feels the same during those times. My heart flustered with joy yet also filled with thorns when he told me that he is going to tell me something in a quiet place where his parents are not around after playing some games. 

Is it the end for us or Is it going to be another chapter in my life? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END