PROM SEASON?

Diary entry #6

Few months left and then It's prom season. I wanted him to ask me but that seems sooooo impossible.

I don't think that I have the guts to tell him 😅 how can I make him think that I am only asking him as friends so that he won't notice that I have this huge crush on him

I think he is the only one who doesn't notice that I like him.

The entire school body knows it, even the faculty and the school's janitor knows it.

4:30 pm - INSIDER TIME

Org. Adviser: Open your computers and then edit the layout for the magazine, and for the others, I want you to do what you usually do.

Also Org. Adviser: if you have nothing to do then be my guest here in computer lab 😒 you can do anything at your free time.

free time •

My inside voice: I must do something during my free time. I think I shall open Ms word and then type something.

OHHHHH RIGHTTTT I GOT AN IDEA

I'LL JUST RIGHT HIM A LETTER 😉

(The computer's at the computer lab are connected so if I made a document others will see it)

I named the letter "Dante, For your eyes only.docu"

and here's what's inside it

I know that this message is not very punny butt I'll try my vest. There's no 1 otter that I'd like to ask but you. Will you go to Prom with me?

deep inside I was saying "deletteeee delete it b*tch"

•••

There are four of us left in the room and some of us enjoy our free time by doing memes for the comic section in the School's Magazine and the others were helping me on planning on how to pull this promposal off

•••

I uploaded the document and asked my friend Harry to tell Dante that he has a letter in the documents. Dante said in confusion "huh".

Harry told him "DUH LOOK AT IT, IT'S FOR YOUU WHO ELSE IS NAMED DANTE IN THIS ROOM"

Halsley added " ma boi Harry chill "

•••

We all went down except Dante. I was totally nervous so I started looking for my comfort person and he is Sir Fix-a-lot I mean Sir Devin.

I told him on what happened awhile ago and then speaking of the devil 😈 somebody patted on my back

I screamed of fear 'cause I don't want anyone to hear on what I am telling to Sir Devin especially Dante.

Dante didn't hear on what we were talking about but he suddenly talked to me that we should go home like the usual.

I was so nervous that I haven't received an answer from him.. I MEAN DUHHH I ASKED A QUESTION RIGHT?

•••

I asked him again cause I really wanted to know the answer before I got home hugging my pillow screaming out of pain or joy.

Me: What do you say about the promposal I made 😅 I just wanted an answer. So is it a yes or a no?

Dante: it's a YES

HOLY COW HE SAID YESSSSS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~