Puppy Love

"And they called it puppy love

Oh, I guess they'll never know
How a young heart how it really feels
And why I love her so" - Paul Anka (Puppy Love)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diary Entry #10 (continuation)

After the movie we drove past to Beverly Hills and made a stop near the green pastures. It was sun showering, in which the rain falls while the sun is shining. We were tired from playing arcade games at the mall so we decided to sit down on the grass with few dew drops on it. Our bottom of pants where wet but its not like we have a choice really. We placed our umbrellas up against our heads and as we lay our backs on the grass. We told each other about stories that we wanted to tell to each other. After the talk finished, I waited for Dante to say something because he had previously stated that he wanted to tell me something.

After a brief period of stillness, he interrupts and asks me, "Do you like me?" I was taken aback by the question. Because it was my first time seeing and hearing someone tell me that he liked me, I was nervous and overthinking the possibilities that could occur.

I LIKE HIM SO MUCH !! It feels like that I hit the lottery's JACKPOT and the prize was HIM.  Of all people who can like me, it was finally someone I like and love. 

A dark cloud came up above and started to pour rain, Dante noticed that I was having anxiety and he pulled me closer. His chest was warmth. When he pulled me I saw a ray of light in his eyes even when the place was dark. 

He asked me the question one more time "Julie, Do you like me?". 

I answered him back "I like you too from the very start"

I was still in his arms and he pulled me closer asking for a kiss. I hugged him tighter and leaned to his face. 

IT HAPPENED I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I TOUCHED HIS SOFT RED LIPS

His lips had a scent of sweet strawberry milk, it was soft like marshmallows and his lips was light as a feather. He pressed it unto mine gently. I can still remember everything. 

Suddenly the rain began to pour stronger than before. We ran as fast as hyenas to the nearest available shelter. As soon as we got to the nearest gazebo, we talked about how our clothes got wet. His gaze was looking at my damped shirt. He touch my face and put the small hairs behind my ear and pressed his soft red strawberry scented lips on mine. Then he whispered "It's time for me to go, my parents are expecting me to go home at this time and you should go home too" 

"I love you, Julie" Dante said, He kissed me one last time on the cheek. I was too embarrassed to speak. I hugged him with all my might before I let him go home. I whispered "I love you so much, please don't ever leave me" 

"I will always be here with you" Dante promised.

We went to our respective homes as soon as the rain stopped. It was sure a memorable and unforgettable day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANTE'S POV

Dante: Oh I remember this so well. I could never ever forget this moment we had.
Dante: It was a huge turning point for me. Considering that I learned how to ask a lady for a kiss on a WikiHow page.

 Considering that I learned how to ask a lady for a kiss on a WikiHow page