The Departure

JULIE'S POV

Julie: New House? School? Neighbooors? Frieeends? Ughh! OK GOODLUCK TO ME !.. To be honest, What does it feel like going to a place without my friends in it. (whispers to self)

Julie: I think that I don't really feel any pressure right now mom 😂

Julie: Er..On the second thought.. Umm.. I take back everything what I have said.

Julie's mom: Don't worry sweetie !! .. I'm pretty sure that the life there in Vancouver is just the same as here in Cali.

Julie: Yeah.. Right.. It wouldn't be that bad don't you think, mom?

Julie: OK WAIT !! WHERE'S DADDD

J's Mom: He's over there ! Buying us Jalapeño Cheese Dogs

Julie: mmM.. Sounds sCrumPtiOus

...

As Julie's Dad came back to them with their Jalapeño Cheese Dogs. They gobbled it up before they went to take a seat at the plane.

...

A few moments later Julie felt uncomfortable in her seat. She felt like something is distracting her. Is it the pounding of her heart or maybe it's one of the voices in her head?

...

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: "Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you're seated.

In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as breakfast/dinner/supper/a light meal/a snack. Alcoholic drinks are also available at a nominal charge/with our compliments. (On long flights with inflight entertainment: Also, we will be showing you our video presentation.) Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you."

...

*while the plane is taking off*

...

JULIE'S POV

Julie: Umm Dad !

Julie's Dad: Yes sweetheart? What is it? Is there something that you needed to ask?

Julie: I was just going to ask you if are we ever going back to California? I miss home already. I miss the shadows from the blinds in my room every morning. I miss our neighbor's dog, Riley. Who barks at the middle of the night. I miss everything dad.

Julie's Dad: I know It's hard to move to places but let's accept our new home and make new memories from it.

...

END