Everybody Talks

(Dante reads the book that Julie gave him. He realized that it wasn't actually a book but a Diary)

...

Diary Entry # 1

...

Playlist # 1
(Everybody Talks - Neon trees)

It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack
Mamas always gotta back track
When everybody talks back ♪♪

...

( February, 2015- Outreach program)

Dear Diary, It's my first time to go to the school's outreach program. I arrived at the church one hour ahead of the program.

I found a couple of people that I have known since elementary, and I was actually surprised to see them going to the outreach program too.

I saw this one kid who was touching things that are not his'. I asked him to stop and to don't touch things especially when it's not yours.

He answered me that he knows everything. His mother came in all of a sudden and scolded him to stop. I giggled a little bit cause I find this 13 yr old kid weird.

(Sign language for I hate you)*I hate you kinda*

*I hate you kinda*

Later on, the lady in front discussed on what we are going to do in this outreach program. It was a program for the deaf and mute. She grouped the students into 5 ** including me and that weird kid ughh..and then they taught us how to do the sign language in groups.

After a few minutes of learning the Alphabet. The lady asked us to spell our names. It was the weird kid's turn to spell his name.

D-A-N-T-E, he spelled.

And now I just happened to know his name. I just want to say that I find Dante weird. Weird is not yet in my dictionary.

...

It was a normal afternoon that time and we went out of the church after the program. We went to our respective homes and took a rest.

END

•••

Hello guys I just want to tell you that I chose the song Everybody Talks by Neon trees because I wanted to emphasize the line of the song which is "it started with a whisper". This is how Julie and Dante first met, and it all started with just a whisper. I meant to put the playlist so Dante could play it while reading the diary entry of Julie. You can do it too if you want to.