They've All Changed

Fyrus got the pair straight through the entrance. Inside was... chaos. The first thing they noticed was Timo watching them while leaning against the opposite wall. His parasite went over both of his eyes and created two spikes above his shoulders, which continued moving around as if they had senses. He also had extra purple markings on his face. Dan was off to the side, spectating the conflict in the centre of the room. He also had two pieces on his face, but instead had two more spikes that came from his arms and pointed out with his hands.
The conflict, however, was strange. Vian had his arms crossed, parasite on some of his hair/tentacles and arm. Small spikes also formed a loose crown over the parasite on his tentacles and the 'N' on his shirt was backwards. He was staring down at Gab, who seemed to have been knocked to the floor. His hat had a crown of spikes overtop of it and a spike down his side. Above him, Etce glared down at him. Etce's parasite covered his mouth, almost like a bandana. Hovering above them was a sphere of ink, circled by a small stream of the same substance.

 Hovering above them was a sphere of ink, circled by a small stream of the same substance

"Look who showed up

"Look who showed up." Vian called the room's attention. "I thought you would've chickened out."
"From what?" Fyrus asked, moving to stand in front of Jay.
"Getting your boyfriend!" Dan laughed.
"Maybe you should focus less on what I've got and get yourself a life."
"I'm Failboat, I don't need to be successful!"
Vian reached down and grabbed Gab's upper arm, pulling him to his feet. Timo had walked over in that time and was standing beside Sagaci, who looked extremely uncomfortable. She leaned over to Jay and whispered, "What are we expecting to get out of this? How do we leave?"
He quietly responded, "I hadn't thought that far yet."
"What?"
"Now we can decide what to do with them." Etce suggested.
"Them?" Sagaci questioned. "Them who?"
Vian smirked and turned around, "Follow me. It'll be fun."
The group—minus Gab—went ahead to lead the way. Sagaci and Jay followed, but Gab walked beside them with a more depressed energy about him. After a little while, he looked at Sagaci and quietly asked, "Who are you?"
"Call me S." She responded, minorly confused.
"Okay..." They walked on in silence until they came to an open room. In the centre of the room stood a large cage, holding the NPCs that either paced restlessly or sat hopelessly.
When they entered the room, Pearl leapt to her feet and growled at Vian—who led the charge—"You can't win!"
"We already did!" Vian hissed back. "We got the leader." Jay was pushed forward, confusing him and Sagaci.
Marie stood to look at him, but when she looked at his face to see uncertainty and confusion, even she could tell they had been fooled. "What do you plan to do now?" They looked at Jay, so Marie nodded almost unnoticeably to the door. Callie caught on, but stayed silent.
"Uh..." Jay backed up a little bit to stand beside Sagaci and glanced at her. She tapped her sleeve. Black ink came from Jay's sleeves and formed a Splatterscope, which he used to take aim at the cage lock. He shot the lock before Vian whirled on him. The crown of spikes separated from each other and pointed at Jay from less than a foot away, ready to strike when he made his next move. The sniper shattered into ink as Jay froze and stiffened. Gab and Fyrus inched a tiny bit closer, their white ink joining to surround Jay and trap his black ink.
Sagaci, panicked, vanished into thin air and bring the escaped NPCs with her. Etce rolled his eyes and grabbed Jay's arm, stating, "This is why we take everything Fyrus says with a grain of salt."
"Gab agreed!" Fyrus argued.
"We already knew not to trust anything that Walking Depression said!"
"I'm sorry?" Jay interrupted. "Wh-" He was cut off from Etce and Dan shoving him into the ground.
Dan grinned, "Now we get to decide what to do with you!"
"I'd prefer if you didn't..."