Prolouge

Year 2020

"Ms Lalisa? Are you ready?" The officer asked causing her to looked up from her seat.

Lisa looked at her father just to received a reassuring smile and nod.

"Do what's right Lisa, I'll support you no matter what happens." Her father's word gave her a sudden confidence as she followed the officer into the interrogation room.

The room is white with a table in the middle of the room and a camera recording every audio and the confession that is about to come to surface.

Lisa took a sit and release a deep breath she didn't knew she was holding in.

"Ms Lalisa we are here to record the confession of the suspected STIC exam cheating."

"I'll do my best to co-operate." Lisa said and so it begins.

-
-
-
-
-

Hi fellow readers! As you can see, it's another new book! Featuring Lisa and Jungkook.

This book is inspired by a Thai film called 'Bad Genius'. This story is almost the same as the film, but of course with different characters and extra romance and
comedy? plot.

I suck at writing funny scene but I'll try.

Each chapter happened at different time stamp, so do note that some chapters are continuous. Of course I'll let you know whether if a certain chapter has a continuous chapter.

Also, please note that different countries have different education system.

So yeah! I hope you all will give this book a chance and read it.

And of course comment down below what do you think about it!

xoxo