17- Meet the cute couple

Year 2019

⚠️

This chapter will contain bl relationship, so if you're not comfortable with bl,
don't read this chapter, feel free to skip it because not much happened. :)

-

Jungkook and Lisa found out they were classmate yesterday when both of them walk in M27, their class together.

Immediately, they become deskmate too.

Not much happened yesterday because it's the first day of school except for students who were shouting in happiness when they saw their friends. And teachers are not really in class as they have meetings. So most of the students spent their time at the field or walking around the school with their friends, catching up on what happened during the summer holiday.

Lisa also learnt her lesson yesterday during lunch. Jisoo got her revenge for she was left alone by Lisa in the hallway. Jisoo even made Lisa buy her food for one week but Lisa don't really mind because she's willing to spoil her friend.

It's the second day of school and all the teachers are going on about school rules and timeline for assessments, the same old thing.

Finally, the bell rang, indicating it's lunch time now. Jungkook and Lisa are walking down the hallway together when they heard a conversation between two boys, one with purple hair and the other with black hair.

"You may be good looking but thank goodness you're not the center of attention in our school." Lisa heard the blue hair boy said.

"What do you mean?" The black hair boy asked.

"What I mean is, by this way you're mine and nobody can take you away from me." The blue hair boy said, kissing the other's cheek.

"That's because everyone knows about our relationship." The black hair boy chuckled, pulling what Lisa assumed, his boyfriend into a hug.

Watching this scene happening in front of her, Lisa was in awed. She admired their courage for making their relationship public like this as she knows that the current society is still not so acceptable about Lgbt.

"Jungkook, aren't they cute?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, but we're cuter." Jungkook said and pull Lisa towards the two boys.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked, confused as to why they're suddenly approaching the two boys.

"Jaemin! Jeno!" Jungkook exclaimed and bro fist the black hair boy.

"Jungkook! Long time no see!" The blue hair boy exclaimed and wanted to hug his friend but was pulled back by the black hair boy.

"Protective much, Jeno?" Jungkook teased.

"Shut up!" The black hair boy, Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, Lisa, the black hair is Jeno and the blue hair is Jaemin. Both of them are my closest friends because we knew each other since kindergarten. And guys, this is Lisa. By the way, both of them are together." Jungkook introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you two! Not trying to be rude, but I heard the conversation between you two just now and it was so cute!" Lisa squealed and hopped a bit as she can't get rid of her excitement.

"Really?! See, I told you we're cute!" Jaemin exclaimed and look at his boyfriend towards the end of the sentence.

"Yeah, okay. We're the cutest." Jeno got no choice but to agree with his boyfriend. Jeno then ruffled Jaemin's hair causing Jaemin to smile sweetly at him.

Once again witnessing such sweet moment, Lisa blurted "Gosh, so cute!" out of excitement causing the couple to laugh.

"Jungkook, is she your girlfriend?" Jeno asked, smirking.

"Not yet." Jungkook answered confidently.

"Oo, exciting!" Jaemin teased.

"You're such a crackhead, Nana." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, at least this crackhead has a boyfriend." Jaemin said causing Jeno and Lisa to laugh.

After talking for a while, Jungkook and Lisa along with the couple went to the canteen for lunch.