A New Acquaintance

Your pov

I open my eyes to a black void. A vast emptiness surrounding my field of vision. I'm falling, but I felt no wind. My clothes fluttered lightly as I'm surrounded by a tight, blanket-like warmth and a predominate, lavender smell. Yet, nothing changed. I few minutes- hours I don't know, I start hearing faint whispers, getting increasingly louder as I felt more restrained. Then warm, glowing lights start fading in then out. Maybe it was just an echo.

I (Actually) open my eyes. I feel something squeezing me really tightly, like a big rubber-band around my chest. It's a yellow, soft arm with white hands and cute paws. Only three fingers? It all comes back to me as my heart starts beating a mile a minute. It takes me a minute, but I slowly pull the arms off me and sneak off the bed. I get a good look at who brought me home as I open a floodgate of questions, only this time, I don't pass out. "Wait, home?" I say, thinking out loud. I cover my mouth in reflex. Fuck! I think she's getting up. I study her as she wakes up, the appearance almost did me in. It's curled like It's like some- fox man or something. Large ears, little snout, really fucking cute, all yellow. And... She's naked. I just had a nude fox sleep with me for most of the night. Something is running down my nose; Blood. I take a minute to process everything while rushing to the bathroom to get a towel. I hear heavy booming steps as I look to my left. It's standing at the doorway; drowsy but with a menacing stare. It- no, she basically has to duck to get under the door. But slowly dragging my eyes down, It goes straight back to her unusually large bust.

????? pov

I look at my arms, then around the room in a panic. I wipe my eyes and waltz over the hall, hearing sounds in that white room I saw before. I make my way to the door and slowly open it, ducking my head just below the frame so I could see him. He's wiping his nose with something, I see blood through them though!

"Oh god, are you okay?" I ask him in a worried tone "Y-Yeah" He replies in a flustered tone, covering his eyes. He's so cute it melts my heart! "Aww, what's wrong?" I normally ask this time. "You're n-naked," he says, taking a peek through his arms. He's staring at my lower body. I look down and put my arms out. Shit, I am naked, where did I put my sleeves? I'll put them on later."You seem anxious about something, ask away," I sit down on a chair in the hall and pat a seat right next to me. He sits there with his legs crossed as we exchange questions. He'd ask me things like "What are you?" Or "Who are you?" And when my answer was too vague, he'd urge it again but more specific. I just told him to call me Ren, short for a Renamon so he'd remember. I questioned where his parents were. He said they were on a business deal? What are those?

Your pov

I look at the clock in the hall with my new... acquaintance. It's at 3 am. I didn't even notice how tired I was or how I haven't woken from this dream yet. I leave Ren in the seat and walk into my room, flopping back on my bed face first. I turn my head to look at Ren, who basically teleported over in front of me. "(Y/n), can I uh, sleep with you again?" She fades off near the last word."I-I don't know, I mean we only just talked right-" "I know, but pleeaase?" She begs, trying to give me the puppy eyes. I can't just let her sleep on the floor, I'm not heartless. I think on it for a second, then reply with "Fine" I sigh as she crawls over me and goes behind me. I turn around to look at her. It's awkward for a second because we were face to face, but she offers her arms out. I don't know why, but I just accepted it at this point, She's adorable. I hug her back, but I basically had my face in her chest. It was so warm... As she gets in a more comfortable position, she whispers in my ears. "I love you, goodnight" It's something I've longed to hear for a while. I sleep on good thoughts and soft fur.