Amant Officiel~

lmao I literally took a 20 year break, sorry. I'll be writing more stufs though, I promise! This is the last chapter of Loveandrecreation's Another World, so anything after this will be me making up a story, chao!

also also! I have a discord server now, join it so you can yell at me to update my stories

https://discord.gg/Ybf2CGG

***********************************************************************

"H-Hah~ Are you sure we can do this here Renny~?" I ask her, somewhat concerned, yet aroused. "Name another soul in here that can see us~" She reaches greedily into my pants while my head starts buzzing, resting it back on one of the rocks so I can rest my shoulders on it. "Where is that big, juicy cock-"

"WHAT did you just say, young lady?!" My heart drops while I hear it beating in my ears, a rush of adrenaline slowly coursing through me. Not far behind Ren, is a Thicker, and bigger Renamon. She is sporting a fashionably questionable hat with equally fashionably questionable shoulder guards. A long drape is coming from her neck and hanging down below her hips, they folded over her breasts which challenged Ren's in size. Speaking of hips, hers were absolutely huge! She also had some tight, purple leggings that were barely being held down by a belt.

Time slowly reaches back to its course in my head as Ren grabs my head and dunks me in the water, hiding me behind her. "Rock! I said rock!" The panic on her face was lucid. I struggle a bit under her grasp, doing a few yells underwater before making an explosive surface, splashing everywhere, Including all over the other "Renamon". She scowls at me while another Renamon looms above me, wearing the same clothes, only they're missing the other's "Assets" and having a more masculine stance.

"Out. Now" He slams a giant paintbrush down next to me. I scramble out of the water and onto the ground, soaking wet. I feel my jaw involuntarily quiver as I look up at the figure, that's definitely a dude, no, a MAN. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me up, dragging me towards a big chamber door. "Dad! Be careful with him! Please! Ren and that other Renamon are following close behind. This is her dad? Jesus H. He's scary!

We go through a chamber door after a few to a.. Dining table? Ren's dad sits me down and goes to the other side, sitting down solemnly and staring at me. Finally, Ren and what I'm assuming, her mom, comes in and goes through the same loop. I open my mouth to say something, but that rolling, lingering feeling of dread stabs me in the chest and closes my mouth for me. Ren decides to break the ice. "M-Mom it's not what it looks like-" She fumbles her words as if she's being choked. "Frankly, I know exactly what I'm seeing," Ren's mother replied, lashing with a harsh tone. I try to say something too that comes out just as choked as Ren. "L-Look! It's my f-fault too-" ''Shut it" Ren's father says. I feel his eyes boring into the side of my head as I start to have a cold sweat. "I'm disappointed Ren, I really am. We capture this Human for you and take him in, and before we even get introduced, you try to fuck him!" A smile starts to creep along her face while Ren's dad slams the table and starts bawling with laughter. "Oh-hah! You should have seen the look on your face! Bwahahaha!" He can barely keep himself together as a grin also forces its way over me. Me and Ren look at each other with the same anxious smile, still scared shitless.