News

Your pov

"R-Ren? What's wrong?" She looks like she's about to explode, eyes jittering and everything.

"What did you see..." She calms down, still carrying a heavy sting in her tone. "Two of the same foxes- they look like you. I think they were actually arguing over you," I explain. She closes her eyes, holding back tears while keeping her calm composure. Out of gut feeling, I decided to hug her. "What? Did you decide to leave them?" I ask, trying to cuddle some answers out of her. "Yeah, because of when I met you" My face curls up in confusion "You were just a little boy at the time-" She sighs and puts her paws on the side of my head

The hell?! It's me as a little kid! I'm picking at some rocks with a stick at some sort of uphill river. I think my mom is calling me? I guess I tuned it out as a kid. There is a large yellow blur that goes past me, followed by a loud thud on the rocky bed. It happened across the river. I turn around and walk in the river... Actually, It's more of a stream, it went only up to my shins. It was this small little... blob of yellow. It had a tail, ears, and 4 little feet. One of them was stuck under a rock. I try to help it, reaching for the rock, but it snarls at me and recoils off my hand. "It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you," I say, taking the rock off of it. I offer my hands out, and it sniffs it. "Y-You won't hurt me?" it asks, slowly backing off. "I swear!" I put my hands up. "The elder says that all Humans hate us and will kill us on sight! Besides, I'm not allowed to talk to you!" The voice is feminine now that I hear it more. "W-What are you?" She turns around and does sort of an arm cross with her little nubbly arms. "I'm a Viximon," She slowly replies. "Well, I won't kill you," I reassure her. I look behind me to hear my mom nearing where I am. "Hey, my mom is calling me, can you promise to come back here?" She looks at me with a confused face. "Fine," She says, before dashing off. And just like that, she was gone in the bushes.

The play starts fading away from my view, with Ren returning back to my sights and taking her hands off of my head.

"W-Wait, that blob was... you?" I ask. "Yes, that was me-" Ren pauses at me as I become a giggly mess on the bed. I sit back up and straighten my face. "Sorry, sorry! Keep going," I hold back my chuckles, "O..kay?" She says, confused. "To keep the clan safe from the outsiders, they either had to kill you or exile me away, forever" She looks down, saddened. "I took the obvious choice and got exiled after I grew up. Ever since that day, I was watching over you every minute up till now," My eyes go as broad as plates as it all starts to make sense! She's basically been protecting me my whole life. I mean, sure my parents used to love me, but now, they just see me as a shit stain on a carpet. "And since your parents left for more than a week, I decided to show myself to you-" I cut her off with a tight hug. I'm so used to caring for myself that I closed my eyes to these things, and to realize that I was being cared for my whole life truly warmed my heart. "Thank you, Ren," I bury my head into her chest, fluff while she smiles and rubs my head.

I stay like that with Ren for a few minutes, taking in all the euphoria of the moment. I then realize that my face are in Ren's huge boobs; my face flushes as I let go. 'They could've filled my hands if I grabbed them, how old is she?' I think to myself, sudden lust taking me over. "H-Hey Ren, how old are you?" I ask timidly.

"If I recall, in 3 days it'll be my twenty-second year-?" I get a sweet grin on my face. "It's almost your birthday!" I exclaim. "My... what?" "Your birthday. Y'know, the celebration of the day you were born," Ren lets out an 'oooh.' "But how can you make a celebration if you have school?" She asks in the same tone. "Easy, I'll just tell em' one of my relatives died, and I have to attend their funeral" "Aww... You'd do that for me?" She pulls me tightly back to her chest. I look up at her and let out an 'Mhm.' Ren then lays down, lying on her back, with my head lodged in between her breasts. She's holding me like a teddy bear. "U-Uh... We're going back to bed?" I say, getting comfy. "Yeah, I'm tired. Goodnight (Y/n), I love you" She kisses the top of my head. It's a new day tomorrow.