Chapter 4

Riding to New Jersey in a blacked out Excursion was different than riding the train like I usually do. I couldn't help but to stare at him as he admired the views of the city before we hit the tunnel.

"You know I could show you around tomorrow if you really want to see the city..."
"We'll see..."

I went to grab his hand as I noticed the stress starting to come through on his face.
Though he wouldn't share it, I could tell whatever life he has in Korea was stressful on him and him being here was a nice change.

As the car stopped, his manager opened the door and spoke to him in their tongue. He looked back at me and smiled, "ok we're safe." I gave him a chuckle and shook my head, "of course we are. We're literally in the suburbs."

The party was pretty chill even though we all looked like dorks in our 2020 party hats and glasses. He fit in too well with all of Mel's friends to a point that even I was star struck. He spoke passionately about everyday activities like basketball and being in his studio to even bragging about how he and I met. Mel pulled me aside around 11:45 to help pour the champagne,
"Wow your boyfriend is something else. I think my boyfriend might have a crush on him haha."
"It's weird hearing you call him my boyfriend. This weekend has been a trip."
"Well ain't he? I mean you two seem so close...real close...So...how was he?" She winked and gave me the goofiest smile to imply what she was talking about.
"He is amazing...all around amazing..."

As the ball dropped on the projector screen in front of us, Chanyeol's arm laid comfortably around my waist. We took a sip of champagne before he leaned in to seal our kiss for the new year. He smirked and downed the glass before speaking, "you're officially mine for the whole year..."
"Is that what I agreed to?" I took another sip of my champagne while smirking back at him.
"You better..."
"And if I didn't..." a slight raise of my eyebrow brought back the fire I saw in his eyes. It was like the devil woke up in him and I knew I was asking for trouble. He slightly chuckled and grabbed on my waist tighter, "you'll find out later..."

Shots of tequila flowed through our systems as the party continued and I could see he wasn't a big drinker. He was getting more possessive as we danced and a part of me couldn't get enough. I have never met someone so charismatic, but yet goofy. So sweet but so demanding. He was the perfect blend of everything I had been looking for in a man and I couldn't believe I found him. As the night started to become morning, he called his manager to come pick us up. A new car came to retrieve us, leaving me confused. As we entered, I noticed that the privacy window was up and the back was as big as a stretch limo. I looked back at him and he gave me a dopey smirk, "What?"
"I could fall asleep in here..."
"It's a long ride...I want us to be comfortable..."

As he sat next to me, I let the tequila take over and straddled his lap, "a long ride huh?"
His hands slid up my dress, palming and jiggling my ass. I leaned in and completely missed his face, immediately going to nibble on his earlobes. I felt his back lift off the seat and I started to giggle in his ear, "see I remembered your spots too..."

His teeth grazed on my shoulder as his hands guided my hips to grind on him. I started to unbutton his shirt slowly until I felt my dress go over my head. He moved my hands to his zipper, freeing the beast that had been growing. Before I could unhook my bra, I felt his fingers move my panties to the side and his dick fully enter my sensitive hole in one stroke. I exhaled loudly as my back arched to receive him, letting my hips grind on him slowly. I gripped on the back of his neck as his lips met my nipple, nibbling them softly. His hands palmed my ass as I started to pick up some speed. I could hear his moans increase and I took the opportunity to grip on his hair, tugging on it as I bucked on him. I let my body take over as I felt myself about to cum. He could feel my walls grip on him tighter and he was losing it, "fuck baby what are you doing to me."
"I love you Chanyeol. I love you so much."
"I love you too." I felt his hips lift off the seat as he started to match my speed, making me bounce harder on him. The moans that escaped me were almost animalistic as he tapped my gspot repeatedly. I completely let my body take control and felt him deeper inside of me than before. As his seed spilled into me, my eyes rolled back into my head. My thighs started to shake as I released, making my body feel limp as I fell into him. He rubbed my back so softly, making tiny circles with his fingertips as I caught my breath. His soft kisses trailed up my shoulder to my neck and then to my lips. I was completely smitten by him and how these few days had gone. The day after tomorrow, he would be back in Korea and I would be here, completely devastated.