Chapter 10

"Do you take Park Chanyeol as your lawfully wedded husband..." the judge began as I kept looking between him and Chanyeol. He looked so different in his training uniform and bald head, but still as handsome as the day I met him. Our wedding was super small; only Mel and my mom flew in to witness on my side while his family and the remaining exo members were on his. I didn't wear a wedding dress, but just a white party dress and veil. We planned on doing a real wedding once he was done with his service but we didn't want to wait to actually be married.

After our "I do's" we headed to the front of the courthouse to take pictures for his Instagram. The boys had a tradition of rubbing the members head who was leaving and make the post for their fans. As he kneeled down for Sehun and Kai to reach, I snapped the pictures and showed him for approval. He then went to grab me and kiss me while my hands cradled his cheeks. My rings were the star of the picture.

As he started to depart into the camp, I tried to hide my tears as my mom held me in support. We waved him off and I finally broke down once he was out of sight. I couldn't help how much I would miss him but I knew it was only temporary. As I started to wipe my face, an Instagram notification popped on my phone;

real__pcy tagged you in two photos.

As I opened the app, the caption made me smile through the tears,

Real__pcy: Jinxipoo61, are you ready for a new game?
I started to laugh as I went to reply:

Jinxipoo61: Start the damn game, Chanyeol.