Chapter 3

5 hours, 35 minutes and 30 seconds.

We didn't stop having sex for 5 hours, 35 minutes and 30 seconds. We were both in a drought sexually and I could tell by the amount of times we both came that we needed it. Every time I thought he was done, it was like his body recharged and we were back at it. The mix of pain my body felt from the aggressive pounding didn't compare to the amount of pleasure I received from every release. He finally passed out next to me, letting his jet lag take over his body. I curled up next to him, keeping my ear to his chest as his heartbeat lulled me to sleep.
I woke up a few hours later to him still in a sound sleep. I decided we needed to eat and tiptoed into the kitchen so I wouldn't disturb his nap. I started ordering a pizza through the app until I heard footsteps approaching though the hall. He stretched his arms before scratching his head and rubbing his stomach, "why did you leave me? I was dreaming that your hair attacked me and then you were gone..."
"Why you always teasing me about my hair huh?"
"Because I've never seen hair so fluffy in my life..." he came over and started petting my hair, making me feel giggly on the inside, "well I know your hungry...I'm ordering us pizza."
"Ooo don't tell my manager. I'm supposed to be dieting."
"Dieting? But you look so good? Wait manager? What?"
He started to laugh as I folded my arms over my chest, "why didn't you tell me you were a kpop Star?"
He started to chuckle and imitate my stance, "wait...you didn't know?"
"Chanyeol..."
"Would you have even believed me if I told you? Honestly?" I started to grin and shake my head, "probably not...but you could have anyone you wanted? Why would you pick some school teacher from New York?"
He leaned his back on the fridge and shrugged, "I didn't start playing that game to find love. I didn't expect to fall for anyone. I don't have the time to date. I don't have privacy. Then you kicked my ass real bad and I added you. I believe you were brought into my life and I don't want to ever lose you."

A smile crossed my lips as I stood by him, letting my hands caress his cheeks. He was so genuine with his answers but I could tell he was just as confused as I was on how we would make this work.

That night we binge watched a bunch of marvel movies while eating too much pizza and wings. He showed me pictures of his family, his dog Toben and his band mates, to which he called his brothers. We talked about his life and how difficult it could be until I decided to address the elephant in the room,
"Chanyeol..."
"Ya?"
"So what are we going to do about this?"
"About what?"
"Us?"
He sighed, "you're safer here..."
"Okayyyyy but...how can we keep this up. Now that I've had you, I don't want to give that up..."
"I don't want to give it up either...but you are safer here."
"Do you want to really be with me Chan?"
"Being here solidified everything for me. You're all I want."

The next couple of days were a blur. We stayed home for most of his time here until New Years Eve approached. I told him about Mel's party before he came and seemed excited to go. I decided to dress up a little, wearing a sparkly silver dress I got from forever 21, along with pinning up my hair into a cute bun. When I stepped out, he was in a full Christian Dior suit. I gave him a look and snorted, "ok big money! I see you!"
"Is it too much?"
"Well people will know you're rich looking that good..."
"But you look better than me...and you should wear your hair down. Why do you hide your hair so much?"
"Why do you like my hair so much?!"
"Aish...come here woman..." he started to take my hair down before leaning down to give me a kiss, "I'm having my manager drive us...just in case."
"But like...will people know you here?"
He chuckled, "oh babe...you're so green. I'm known everywhere I go. I'm just hoping your friends never heard of EXO."
"No they're more into BTS..." he started to chuckle before we headed out the door. "Oh you're funny tonight...I'll remember that later..."