*^*

Hello dear reader,

I am adding this here as a short introduction, first off. I'm SunphireMoon, which I share an account with my dearest friend. I would like to say, I hope you enjoy my original fiction/fantasy story. I am actually a Quotev writer, not much known but yes. If you would like to see my other works I have, I have them mostly on there. Working on them almost everyday. I've just been taking a break for now though.

I go by the same name as said above. And I also tend to fuss over how I write and then make mistakes. So please be patient with me. I do hope you enjoy my story and let me know in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S

I love dark fantasy and mythical stories, and romance, and teen fictions and fanfictions. So usually I'm always heading somewhere darker in a story even if I try to make it light. Not that much dark but yes, it just seems that way. Btw. The cover is my vision of what I picture the main guy to look like, and yes I know. You might recognize him. :P Until I can get at least a better cover, this shall do for now. Oh and I get inspiration from music and such, plus some names I just like, so I used those. Mostly ones I've made up and stuck with me. And a few others I altered in a small way. The girl. *laughs shyly*

Sincerely. SunphireMoon.