Bang Bang(6)

Alois' P.O.V.

I walked into the strip club and looked at all of the woman flashing they're perfect bodies. Well, most of them were perfect...

"Okay! They're are extra clothes for you to wear, and we have extensions for you hair if you'd like them. Okay?" She showed me where the dressing room was.

"Mhm. Thanks." I stepped inside and did a little magic on my hair and face. I actually looked a lot like a woman, I had a bit of mascara on, black eyeshadow and eyeliner, then on my lips I wore clear lip gloss. For an outfit, I wore a black lace bra, and some really tight shorts. The bra made it look like I actually had boobs! I laughed when I looked in the mirror, feeling like I was playing dress up. I hurriedly put some extensions in my hair that made it looks like my hair was waist length.

I actually looked good. Maybe I should just, dress like a woman all the time. It seems Ciel like women, so maybe he'd finally show affection for me. Although we kissed, which didn't mean shit to--

"Ready--" The girl I spoke to earlier stopped talking. She was looking at me like I was the sexiest cross dresser on Earth."Damn, you're fine. See, you have real potential. Um, can I get your number? I'm a lesbian and I'm interested in you."

I smirked."I don't have a cell phone, dear."

"Oh. Okay, well, we'll figure something out. Get ready, because they're expecting you out there."

I nodded, feeling butterflies in my stomach. My heart was beating pretty fast, and I enjoyed the feeling.

It was my turn, and I worked my amazing magic.

Ciel's P.O.V.

I felt like throwing a BF. Whats a BF, you ask? Well, I bitch fit. Yeah. It's really come to something so stupid like that.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! How do I feel?! Do I like Alois, or Jess?! Which one?!" I yelled at myself as I rode in the back of my limo, looking at the sidewalks for Alois. Sebastian was sitting across from me, giving me a look of pity.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY, OKAY?!" I hissed. He looked at me, smirking and nodded.

This asshole.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit! Damn it all to hell! I can't find Alois, my emotions are confused, I have a movie to act for tomorrow, which I totally forgot about until now, I have a headache, and I just wanna kill everyone in existence!" I banged my head on the window a few times.

"Young Master, calm down, okay? I'm sure you'll figure out if you want the pussy or the rooster! Cock-a-doodle doo." Sebastian grinned, looking at me. My cheeks felt a little hot and I frowned.

"I apologize, my Lord, but I've been waiting to say that to you all day..." He said, trying to hold his laughter in. Why was he being such an ass right now?!!

"...Sebastian, this is and order, please shut the fuck up." I sighed, putting a hand on my forehead. He sat next to me.

"Young Master. Sit in my lap." He said. I looked at him.

"Are you mad?"

"Or nah?" He said. WAS THIS IDIOT HIGH?! I SWEAR, SEBASTIAN NEVER ACTS THIS WAY!

"I'm serious!"

"Just sit in my damn lap. We aren't going to find Alois anytime soon, so we'll keep looking. Just sit."

Wanting to be embraced, I gave in and sat in his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

(No, this isn't turning into a Sebaciel. or at least I think. None of this is planned I'm just adding on as I type)