cinco!

it seemed almost too quick for saturday to come at jisung's home.

jisung lived by himself currently after he turned 18 and his parents bought him an apartment as a birthday gift. he soon got a text from minho saying he was arriving soon and you damn well knew that jisung was losing his shit.

"fuck, shit! the place is so dirty." jisung groaned as he frantically cleaned everything up for minho. just as he finally wiped the kitchen counter the doorbell rang and it was minho.

"hey sungie." minho smiles. "hey minho...uh come on in?" jisung says not knowing what else to do. "your place is pretty clean. did you clean it before i came?" minho asks and jisung nods. "cute." he adds as he sets down his bag on the kitchen table.

"should we get started?" minho says taking a seat. "uh..yeah.." jisung says getting his books out. "i have a book report due friday and i haven't even started..." jisung bites his lip as he shows the book and paper. "you read the fault in our stars?" minho says picking up the book, examining it. "it's a good book.." jisung says taking the book from his hands. "seriously? i thought it was pretty sad." minho frowns. "that's why it's good dumbo. sad books are always the best." jisung laughs.

minho, looks into jisung's eyes practically seeing stars.

he finally snaps back into his senses, clearing his throat; "uhm...so what's your thesis about?" minho asks. "it's about gus' death. it's about how even though he knew that death was inevitable he still lived like it was his last day, how he loved hazel even she told him no. it was like he knew it was happening but moved on. my thesis is about how even if there are life-threatening  choices, love will conquer all." jisung reads.

"that's...deep..." minho breathes out. "thanks, it took me 3 hours." jisung giggles.

-
it's soon enough they finish the report and they're on the couch watching a movie.

"proud of yourself?" minho asks stuffing some popcorn in his mouth. "what?" jisung snaps out of his daze. "i said, are you proud of yourself? finishing the report?" minho asks and jisung nods with a smile.

"i'm proud of you too." he smiles and jisung blushes.

"you're really pretty..." minho says coming close.

this moment is perfect. their breaths, in sync. god both of them wanted to kiss each other, mark each other. the tension was strong between them. it was no denying.

"what are you thinking about?" jisung breaks out. "you." minho says.

jisung can't control himself and ends up on minho's lap.

"what about me?" jisung asks.

"want me to show you?" minho asks.

"yeah, i want you to show me."
-

"f-fuck..." jisung moaned as he grinded faster on minho's lap making minho groan in pleasure. "god damn sung you're so good at this..." minho says holding on to jisung's hips. "fuck go faster baby..."

"m' trying..." jisung says leaning his head back in pleasure speeding his pace up. "f-fuck so good..." jisung says. "i can't do this anymore." minho says flipping them so now he's on top. he hungrily kisses all over jisung ripping his shirt off, with jisung unbuckling his belt.

jisung begins to rub minho's shaft making minho moan as he rips off jisung's boxers making him fully bare for the elder to see.

"so fucking beautiful..." minho smirks beginning to mark jisung on his neck and chest. "god damn why didn't i do this sooner?"

"just fucking do it." jisung breathes out pulling jisung in for a kiss.

ironically, jisung had lube and a condom in his bedside drawer and gets it out for minho. "you sure that's gonna fit?" jisung says with wide eyes seeing minho fully bare. "baby, i know it will." minho chuckles ripping the condom wrapper open and sliding it on.

"i'm gonna go slow, okay? tell me if i need to stop." minho says and jisung nods.

minho begins to slide a finger in with lube and sees jisung's face scrunch up. he slides in another, and another and suddenly jisung is in pure bliss. "s-shit.." jisung moans. "move..." he breathes out and minho nods moving in and out making jisung moan loudly.

jisung can't take it. he needs him now.

"god dammit minho fuck me right now." jisung says and minho smirks. "wanna ride me?"

jisung, nods eagerly as he switches so he's on top. he slowly aims himself on the elder's big length and rolls his eyes back as he begins to bounce up and down moaning loudly.

he begins to rut his hips and can't contain it, he's moaning so loudly and is having tears come out of eyes. minho, underneath is groaning from how much pleasure he's having. "you're so good at this..." he groans.

jisung is so fucking close. so fucking close. he's going faster and faster his cock rutting against minho's stomach. "s-shit d-daddy please..." jisung cries.

suddenly, minho thrusts up hitting jisung's prostate.

"fuck right there!" jisung cries as he grabs on to minho's shoulders. "fuck me daddy, please!" jisung moans.

another 3 thrusts and they both are moaning at their release.

jisung falls on to minho, breaths heavy and hard.

"fuck..." minho chuckles. "you didn't pull my hair.."

"next time. next time i will." jisung chuckles. "there's a next time?" minho raises a brow. "maybe there is.." jisung chuckles kissing his cheek.