quince!

jisung was back at work again today.

he was still quite sore from the day before, and could barely move. luckily, hyunjin was on shift with him so it was much more help around like stocking shelves, hanging clothes on high racks and carrying big boxes around.

jisung, was at the register counting all the cash they had from today while hyunjin was stacking up some clothes on the shelves upfront. "i'm so sore, and i'm hungry..." jisung whined as he hissed at moving. "well, that's your fault for letting him go rough." hyunjin teases, getting down from the ladder. jisung, rolls his eyes closing the register. "jeongin is in australia." hyunjin blurts.

"wait, what?" jisung snaps his head in confusion. "yeah, chris took him there. i guess it's a vacation.." hyunjin says. "wish i could be there with seungmin." he pouts. "hello, bitches!" seungmin shouts getting into the store.

"seungmin, watch your language!" jisung snaps. "sorry, i'm just in a pissy mood." seungmin groans. "what happened?" hyunjin asks concerned. "i got fired." seungmin pouts. "what, why?" jisung asks now confused. "my manager said i'm too bitchy to customers." seungmin rolls his eyes. "i'm fucking pissed. like, do i seem bitchy?" seungmin retorts.

jisung and hyunjin look at each other, gulping. in all honesty, they couldn't deny even if he was a bottom he was a major bitch. but they loved that about him, but never admitted it to him to his face.

"of course not baby." hyunjin shakes his head. "fuck whatever he says, you'll find something better." he assures, making seungmin smile. "y-yeah, don't listen to what he says..." jisung says mumbling towards the end.

"i guess i can go home now.." seungmin sighs turning around facing them both. "i'll see you for dinner tonight, right?" seungmin raises a brow with a smirk. "yes, you will. now you might wanna leave before my manager sees you. don't want to get in trouble." hyunjin giggles kissing his cheek. "see you at home." seungmin winks walking out.

"damn well whipped, if you ask me." jisung snickers. "yah, shut up!" hyunjin says making an offended face. 

-

jisung, walked out of the mall with his bag and gets a text from minho.

minho: hey angel, couldn't pick you up today :( i had a meeting but i sent a driver to pick you up. he's waiting in the front.

jisung smiled, and then saw the car with the initals of minho and got in. "hi, thank you for the ride." jisung gets in. "oh, no problem. where you headed?" the driver says. "i'm going to the seoul apartment building on east street." jisung says buckling his seatbelt. "okay, that sounds good let's go then." the driver smiles and starts the car.

as they are driving, jisung notices that they're taking a different route than he usually takes. he scrunches his eyebrows in confusion and speaks out.

"e-excuse me? i think we're going the wrong way." jisung says worriedly. the driver doesn't respond. "ma'am we're going the wrong wa-" jisung is about to speak but the driver covers his mouth with a cloth. 

and all jisung remembers from that is black. 

-

"have you heard from jisung!?" minho frantically asks namjoon. "no? i thought you took him home..." namjoon replies. "he's not answering his calls or texts, it isn't like him to do that." minho worriedly says going to his office. he sees jin at his computer, and frantically runs to him. 

"h-hyung, can you please check the last car that was checked out to pick up jisung? it's urgent." minho begs. "of course, mr. lee. what is the name again?" jin asks logging in. "han jisung!" minho worries and jin types in the name. "it says here, the last car was last checked out with someone named..." jin reads and his eyes widen at the name.

"kang seulgi." jin reads, his breath shakily. 

minho, instantly getting panicked and runs out of the office and  runs down the stairs to the lobby to see the security for the parking. "

he gets down and sees all guards down and the alarms going off and frantically runs up to the lobby and gets to the lady at the front. she's shot and is dead. minho is in a full panic now. his heart racing faster than it ever has before, he's sweating and is a nervous wreck and races to the security to warn them that seulgi is on the lose. 

he gets up to the speaker to make an announcement, "this is CEO lee minho! we have reached a breach in security, we are asking everyone to evacuate the building and go home!" minho yells. "do not come back, for whatever reason! we are in danger." he then states again. "please escort yourself now, and do not come back until i say so." 

minho runs down and meets the rest of his team and security at his office. 

"alright, we've been over this protocol several times. this is our time to terminate kang seulgi. we have very limited time before she makes a move and could ruin our entire company." minho instructs grabbing his gun from his drawer. "are we all ready?" minho asks. 

they all respond in unison getting out running out, padded with bulletproof vests, and guns loaded and run down to the parking lot into the van.

well this was gonna be one hell of a night for all of them.

-

a/n:

em pls dont beat my ass for a cliffhanger pls pslpls