nueve!

"there you guys are!" jeongin whined. "we were wondering what you were guys were doing..."

minho, smirked towards jisung and he just responded with; "what?"

they all laughed, as they walked towards the car. "did you guys have fun?" chris asked. "me and seungmin saw the penguins and otters. they were so cute." hyunjin awed. "what about you and minho?" seungmin turns to them. "uh.."

"we went to the food court. we were starving.." minho intervenes. "you're lying." hyunjin suddenly says. "what do you m-mean?" jisung nervously says. "my friend wonpil works there. he said he heard some funny business in the bathroom stalls. he stayed outside, and saw you two giggling and you all marked up." seungmin glares. "you two are horny fucks."

jisung and minho turn red as tomatos.

"honestly it's not surprising. just don't do it again." chris warns. "sorry.." they both mumble.

-

jisung ends up and minho's house.

"m so tired..." jisung mumbles falling into minho's couch. minho climbs next to him cuddling him in his arms. "when was the last time you went little?" minho asks. "2 weeks..." jisung says. "does my baby wanna go little?" minho asks quietly. jisung nods, with pouting lips. "it's okay baby, i'm not leaving..." minho whispers running his fingers through jisung's hair. "good boy.." he smiles.

"so swleepy..." jisung says eyes slowly closing. "does sungie wanna spend the night?" minho asks and he nods. "okay, angel stay here and i'll get you some clothes okay?" minho says and jisung hums in response.

after about 3 minutes he sees jisung passed out on the couch hugging a pillow. he didn't realize how beautiful he looked while sleeping.

he picks up the younger bridal style into his bed and whispers, "hey wake up. let's get changed, yeah?" minho asks and and jisung opens his eyes slightly and nods. he walks him to the bathroom and closes the door for the younger to change. he comes out and gets in the sheets with minho. (to sleep of course.)

it ends up with jisung cuddling minho and looking at his gorgeous features. the way his eyes twinkle, the golden highlights in his hair, his angelic lips and honey colored skin made jisung awe from how perfect the elder was.

minho, admired jisung just as much as jisung admired him. with his orange locks, and cute chubby cheeks, his toothy smile and his eyes that could practically light up the entire room. minho damn well was whipped.

"you're so pretty baby..." minho says making jisung smile. "n-no...hyungie is p-pwettier..." jisung stutters. minho found his baby talk so cute. "you could light up the entire galaxy, with your eyes." minho says again running his finger along jisung's lip. "my pretty angel star."

jisung giggles at his hyung's words as he turned a light pink. "i thought you're tired baby? go to sleep." minho says and jisung simply replies; "sungie can't swleep...h-hyungie is so pwetty.."

minho chuckles, at his words. "i think you're beautiful too angel. but sleep is very important, so let's rest now yeah?"

"okie, hyung.." jisung says cuddling closer into the elder's chest.

and so the two cuddled each other with each other's warmth. the two, feeling happy and never wanting to let go.

-

the sun rays reflected through minho's room. the white fluffy sheets covering the two as they stayed in their warm embrace.

minho, stretched his legs as he weakly opened his eyes to see jisung fast asleep in front of him. he smiles and kisses his lips, once. then twice, then over and over again until jisung responded.

after about 5 kisses jisung responds grabbing the elder closer and locking his fingers in his blonde locks.

the felt like they were in a never ending euphoria. a place where they felt they could do anything together, forever and ever. they felt like they were on cloud 9 and truly never wanted to leave each other.

after 3 minutes or more of sucking each other's faces off they take a breath.

"good morning sweetheart." minho says smiling. "sleep well?"

"i slept the best i have in all my life." jisung replies. "you kept me warm all night. you're my new personal blanket now." jisung adds giggling. "i wouldn't say no either way." minho replies smiling.

"did it feel good going little last night?" minho asks and jisung nods in assurance. "that's good. i want my angel happy." minho says.

suddenly they feel 4 little feet crawling towards them and see a cute animal in front of them.

it was dori, one of minho's three cats.

"dori baby, come say hi to jisung." minho valls and dori turns her head walking towards her owner.

the two sit up and dori walks to jisung's lap taking a seat on him and begins purring when jisung lightly pets her. "she likes you." minho says. "i never had any pets growing up..." jisung replies. "i worked at a pet shop before though, i loved when it was saturday because a rescue center would come with newborn kittens to put up for adoption."

minho releases an "awe" sound at how cute it sounded. minho would've been in heaven if he did that. in fact he probably would've taken all the kittens.

minho, takes his phone to check the time.

9:35am.

they must've slept a long time. minho sighs, getting out of bed.

"i'm gonna make breakfast. any requests?" minho asks. "uhm...waffles please?" jisung thinks at the top of his head. "waffles, it is." minho smiles going into the bathroom.

-
a/n:

I NORMALLY NEVER LEAVE AUTHORS NOTES BUT HI OMG

i lit rally had the best time writing this chap and it made me kinda depressed realizing it's so hard to have couple goals like this omg but yeah

i really hope that you've been enjoying this book and it's frequent updates, and thankfully i've been able to manage school and this book.

if you're constantly seeing comments from ImYourHoph on this story pls realize it's my friend JAJSJS. 

but thank you all for the massive support. i appreciate it :)

much love,
kay xx

much love,kay xx