diez!

as the two ate breakfast, jisung engulfed every last bite— his cheeks puffing up like a squirrel which minho thought was adorable.

"you look like a squirrel when you eat sungie." minho says. "do i?" jisung finally clears his throat after swallowing the food. "is that bad?" jisung asks.

"of course not! it makes you 10 times cuter." minho assures. "you're my squirrel."

jisung's cheeks dust a light pink. he couldn't take minho's compliments. he was so cheesy yet, so adorable at the same time. jisung loved all of it. "such a pretty angel." minho says out of nowhere. "you just love calling me that huh?" jisung chuckles with a toothy smile.

"did i lie?" he inquires. "i guess not..." jisung just laughs sipping his coffee.

after a couple more minutes, jisung gets ready to say goodbye. as much as he doesn't want to go he has other priorities to do. he collected his bag and clothing and stepped out minho's house.

"thank you for everything." jisung smiles. "you sure you don't need a ride?" minho asks at the door. "seungmin's already here bub." jisung replies making minho pout. "fine. text me when you're home at least." minho says and jisung nods. "don't worry i won't forget." jisung winks and walks towards seungmin's car. "thank you for everything!" jisung yells out of the window waving goodbye. minho waves goodbye smiling at the younger driving away.

-

jisung, is at work.

hyunjin, is currently in the back stocking shelves while he manages the register. suddenly his phone rings, with a text from an unknown number.

unknown: you're such a slut.

unknown: you think you're slick, huh?

jisung scrunches his face in confusion, replying with;

jisung: who are you?

the number simply replies with;

unknown: you're that dumb, huh...

jisung: what do you want from me?

unknown: you have something of mine.

jisung: and that is?

unknown: lee minho.

jisung freezes. it's her. kang seulgi.

jisung: it's you huh?

unknown: who else would it be?

jisung: a creepy-ass bitch stalker

jisung: oh wait, that's you

unknown: you're going to regret saying that

unknown: i followed felix that night, i knew he was gonna tell you.

jisung: you're fucking crazy.

unknown: you're gonna be dead.

unknown: what even are you and minho? fuck buddies?

unknown: all you do is sleep with him, get in his pants, like at the amusement park.

jisung: how do you know about that?

unknown: that's not your buisness.

unknown: so? what are you and minho?

jisung sighs, putting his phone back in his pocket seeing hyunjin come out.

"okay there?" hyunjin asks. "yeah, just thinking." jisung replies counting the money in the register. "what about?" hyunjin raises a brow. "minho." jisung breathes out.

seulgi was right, what are him and minho? they've exchanged kisses, they've slept together, they've even had sex. what does it make them? they shamelessly flirt with each other whenever they can and honestly jisung was really fucking confused right now.

"what about him?" hyunjin then inquires. "what are we?" jisung asks. "what are me and minho?" jisung sighs running his fingers through his hair. "we've had sex, we've kissed, we've slept with each other. it's finally just hitting on what we are at this point.." jisung then blurts out in confusion. "i just don't know..."

hyunjin, looks at his frustrated dongsaeng. he pats his back and asks, "what do you feel when you're with him?"

jisung, thinks about all their memories in such a short span of time.

"i feel like i'm on cloud 9 with him." jisung begins. "i feel like i'm on a never-ending utopia with him, i feel like i can do anything when i'm with him. when he cuddles me to sleep, and whispers sweet nothings into my ear making me smile and blush till i'm pink. i love it when he kisses my nose, i love it when i get to sit on his lap and just be with him all day on the couch eating junk food. i love it when he touches me, when he makes me feel so good, when he makes me whimper until i'm begging when he marks me but kisses me after softly. no one can compare to him. i feel like i'm in euphoria with him, a never ending one. a serendipity with him." jisung finally lets out smiling at the end.

hyunjin has the biggest smile. he knew jisung wanted minho, no he needed minho.

"well it sounds like you really like him, jisung." hyunjin just says. "i don't know what else to tell you. you guys don't just fuck or are guys who sleep around, there's something bigger between you. but you guys need to discuss that between yourselves."

it finally hits jisung a like a brick.

he wanted lee minho.

-

jisung sent a text to minho telling him to meet him at his place.

minho: i'll be there.

jisung smiles to his phone. he cleans up the place fixing the bed, the couch, wiping the table. all perfect for lee minho.

it isn't long until minho shows up. 

"i wanna talk." jisung says. "it's important."

minho, walks in taking his shoes off. "what about?" he asks.

"sit down and i'll explain." jisung just says and sits down at the table. "what is it?" minho asks again sitting in front of him. "i'm just gonna be straight forward minho." jisung breathes out with shakey hands.

"i like you. a lot."

a wave of silence flows through for a minute before minho speaks out with a charming smile.

"i like you too."

jisung, has widened eyes with large smile. "r-really?" jisung asks making sure he's not dreaming. "yes jisung, i really like you." minho says getting his hands and interlocking them with his. "i think you're amazing, and i want to be with you just like you wanna be with me." minho adds. "y-you're not kidding right?" jisung stutters out. "no i'm not han jisung. i'm 100% telling the truth, here and in the flesh." minho chuckles.

jisung, smiles. his heart is going tripple the speed, his head too busy with thoughts from what just happened. "oh come here, bubba." minho says getting up to walk to jisung. he back-hugs the younger resting his chin against his shoulder. "you happy?" minho asks. "very happy." jisung giggles turning around so he faces the elder.

"happy with you."

-

seulgi growls, seeing the two at the window.

"just you fucking wait han jisung."

-

a/n:

woooohoooo

damn im fr on a roll w these updates. can you believe it?

i really hope you enjoyed this chapter, i sure did. i had some writers block at the beginning though ahaha but i tried my best. don't worry because there is more to come lol

much love,
kay xx