diecisiete!

"stay with me jisung!" minho cried as he got into the ambulance with him.

he watched the nurses connect to him to all sorts of the tubing into him, bandaging him, watching his heart rate etc. it was all too much for the elder, the exhaustion already of killing seulgi which he successfully did. 

watching jisung bleeding, unconcious and all bruised on parts of his body was minho's worst nightmare. he was beyond terrified, and wished it was all a bad dream. he was so close to crying, and sobbing and losing it in the ambulance but ended releasing quiet sobs with tears streaming down his cheeks. he put his face in his hands letting all his emotions out. it was the first minho felt like this about someone.

the first time minho, told someone about his 'double life', about his crazy ex, sharing his memories and everything else. he just let his tears take over him as he started shaking, being unable to handle anything else. 

as they arrived to the hospital, jisung was rushed into the emergency room and watched him go in as he stopped at the entrance of the surgery room. then next to him, his team members watching him disappear between two white doors. 

minho fell on his knees, crying hard finally letting it all out. his whole body shaking, and loud sobs were the only thing that could be heard in the white halls of the hospital. 

-

ten hours later. 

that's how long minho waited to see his boyfriend, who was severely enjured. 

"lee minho?" a nurse calls out at the doors. minho turns his head in an instant looking at her with tired, eyes standing up. "you can see him now." she smiles leading him in. "is he okay? is he awake?" minho frantically asks all at once. "i'll have his doctor come in to tell you his condition mr. lee." the nurse says opening the door. 

minho, moved the curtain to see jisung fully awake with bandages around his head and in a hospital gown, tubes connected to his arms and heart monitors watching his every move. the tv on with god knows what. he walks in slowly and jisung turns and instantly starts crying and minho wastes no time giving him the tightest hug ever. jisung sobs into minho's shoulder not wanting to let go. 

"m s-so sor..ry..." jisung chokes out. "w-wanted t-to b-be strong.." jisung sobs again holding tighter this time. "shhh, shhh don't c-cry..." minho pulls away looking at him with red eyes. "this isn't your fault baby, not at all." minho says again assuring him with a small smile. "i-is she d-dead?" jisung asks. "yes, she is angel. she's gone now." minho smiles and jisung pulls him in for a kiss again. "w-what happens now?" jisung says with teary eyes.

"we continue our company." minho smiles, holding his hands. "and we can be together now, we can forget about all of this and we'll be happy, we can live together and be happy, we can go out to vacations and you can graduate and we'll be happy!" minho adds again. 

jisung smiles at minho's enthusiasm, and pulls him in for a kiss locking his hands in his hair. he didn't want to let go, he wanted to stay with minho in this moment for life. 

"i love you so much..." jisung says between a kiss. "i love you too angel." minho whispers back. 

"so are you guys just gonna fuck inside this room or what?" changbin laughs walking in making them turn. they both turn a deep red while felix walks in with his hand intertwined with changbin. "he's alive!" felix says with wide eyes running shoving minho out of the way. "you idiot!" felix scolds him, "why did you go in that car?"

jisung, widens his eyes at his sudden words. "s-sorry..." jisung mumbles. "i'm just glad you're alright! i would've been so sad if you died." felix pouts. "wait, is seulgi dead?" felix turns to minho. minho smiles proudly, nodding making felix squeal with excitement. "baby, did you hear that? seulgi is dead!" felix cheers. 

"who did it?" changbin asks. "i did." minho breathes out. "she kidnapped jisung into her wearhouse, abused him and when i shot her she shot jisung at the same time." minho then tells him.

"truly a miracle, he survived." jaebum smiles walking in. "glad to see you're alright buddy." he then looks at jisung. 

"thank you.." jisung says quietly. 

"han jisung!" the doctor cheers walking into the room. "truly fantastic that you survived this." the doctor adds walking next to jisung. "i assume you have no memory of what happened, yes?" the doctor asks and jisung nods. "i'm dr. kim. you were shot in the head and barely survived. after some intel from your boyfriend here, he told me that you were kidnapped and abused. after doing a fair scan on you we were able to confirm that you had a broken rib and you almost bled to death." 

jisung widens his eyes. "is that why my body hurts so much?" jisung adds and the doctor nods. "we were able to give you some medication to numb the pain." the doctor says. "we are not sure how long your stay is here, but it should be at least three more days." the doctor gives him a reassuring smile.

"for now, we'll need to run more tests. but i assure you, that you are in great hands." dr. kim tells him. "i'll leave you guys now, but visitor hours close at 10." he adds and walks out of the room.

jisung turns to look at minho, and pulls him in for another kiss. 

"welcome back sungie." minho giggles and jisung smiles back, giving him another hard, loving kiss.

-

a/n:

had to do this or emi was gonna beat me LOL