Chapter Four: The Hang Out

(Some days after...)

- Are you guys alright? You shouldn't be here right now, you should be sleeping. - I reminded them.

Johnny and Doyoung didn't even look at me, still playing Call of Duty, while Mark and Donghyuck turned around to face me.

- We also want to be with you. - Mark said. - I know it's fucked up to have friends like us who can't hang out earlier that this time but-

- Hey. - I cut him off. - I love you all, I don't care if you're idols, you're still my friends. That won't change. I said that because of you. You guys need to rest.

Mark nodded. Meanwhile Hyuck smiled at me with a lot of kindness in his eyes.

 Meanwhile Hyuck smiled at me with a lot of kindness in his eyes

That smile...

- We're ok. Actually the thing we needed the most was hanging out with friends. You know, catching up and staff... - Hyuck said still remaining his smile.

I sighed.

- Alright then. Imma get changed. - I announced. - I got here from the uni like 15 minutes ago. You guys want something to eat?

- AH, that would be great! - Johnny exclaimed.

- Ah, Y/N, COULD YOU BAKE SOME COOKIES OF YOURS!?!? - Doyoung said happily.

- Like... Right now? - I asked.

- YEEES, PLEASE~~

I laughed.

- Ok, ok... I'll be right back.

- Yes, cookies!!- HEY, JOHNNY, HOW THE FUCK-

I went to my room leaving those four with the videogame.

I got changed into a tight short and a normal T-Shirt. I pulled over my oversized hoodie and got my winter socks on. I tied up my hair in a messy bun and I wore my glasses.

I went to the kitchen and got the ingredients for the cookies.

...

- Hey, how you doin'? - I heard right behind me.

I jumped and turn around.

- Shit, Hyuck. Don't scare me like that!!!

- Sorry. - he laughed.

I pouted and turned around again.

I noticed he didn't move.

- I'm doing fine. - I answered. - I just need to bake the rest of them, it'be like 10 mins more.

- Good. - he simply said.

I was making the forms of the cookies, minding my own staff, but Hyuck didn't move either.

- Something wrong? - I asked without looking at him.

- Turn around. - he said.

I was confused. Was he angry? What have I done?

I turned around to meet his precious eyes staring at me in a new way I've never seen before.

What is wrong with him...? Is he... Checking me out?

He looked away for a second.

- I saw you the other day with Mark...

- W-What...? - I said more confused.

- The other day! You went to SM to visit him!

- O-Oh... - I said remembering everything. - But-

- You like him? - he asked.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-

- Excuse me?

- Yeah, do you like him? - he asked again. - I mean, I know him, he's pretty likeable, and I would understand if someone like you date him. He has charms, beauty, talent. But you know, he has his dark sides, the other day I went to his room and I heard-

- OK ENOUGH. - I said cutting him off.

He looked at me in shock.

- What the fuck are you saying, Hyuck? - I asked offended.

Is this dude for real? How can I even like Mark that way? He is like a brother to me. And I've told him so many times.

- I saw you two super hyped when you saw each other... So I figured it out by myself. - he exclaimed.

I sat down in a chair, holding my head with my hand.

- You're stupid sometimes, I swear... I can't even date anyone of you!! Why are you putting me in this situation!? I've already told you too many times! I DON'T LIKE HIM!

- Hey, don't insult me, I'm just taking care of you. And why do you even take it as such a big deal? Why is that you can't date anyone of us??

- I- I mean- UGH, It's in the rules, DUH! Do you even know your company?

- Rules? I mean, yeah there is rules, but none of them says such things of dating.

...

What?

Those words left me completly shocked.

- B-But... Y-Your manager told me... T-To stay away... B-Because of that...

Now that left Hyuck shocked.

- Excuse me, what? - he asked. - He told you what? - he said now with an angry tone.

I looked at him a little scared. It's not funny seing Donghyuck angry for real, everyone knows that. He could win everyone and destroy emotions as if it were dead leaves.

- He said that. - I answered again.

Yeah, it's true that I'm the only one who can put Hyuck in his place whenever his tryna make fun of me, or anyone. But when he's angry... Yeah, I can't deal with that.

- That motherfucker... He's gonna know who I am. - he said and left.

- Hey, HYUCK! - I tried to stopped him.

Knowing him... He's gonna try to end that man's life career.

Why did he lied to me though...? Was it so obvious that I liked Hyuck?

I went back to my cookies worried for Hyuck.