Chapter Five: Argues

The next day I woke up early to go to the uni. But right when I was about to go out, my phone rang.

- Hey, are you ok? - I inmediatly asked.

- Skip class, come to us now. - he demanded.

- Hyuck, class is important for me, you know that.

- More than me?

I stayed silence.

- That's what I thought. - he aswered. - Please, we all need to see you.

- For what? What happened yesterday when you left? Does it have to do with this?

- You'll know everything. Please come.

- Arg, ok. But you owe me one.

- Sure. See ya.

- Bye.

I hang up with a sigh. This kids I swear...

I went to the bus and head to the SM building.

- 15 minutes later -

- Hey, I'm Y/N, a NCT friend. They called me 'cause they wanted to meet me. Can I go? - I asked the secretary.

- Ah, yes. They've been waiting for you. You know where it is?

- Yes, thank you. - I smiled.

I entered the dance pratice room. What I wasn't expecting was that THE WHOLE NCT was gonna be here. I mean... WTF.

- Wow, I did not expect this at all... Are you guys alright? - I asked.

- The thing here is, are YOU alright? - Jaehyun asked.

...

Wait, what?

- I'm kunfused. - I admitted. - I'm totally fine. Where's Hyuck?

- I'm here. - he said from across the room.

- What happened? - I asked. - Why all of you are here? You're starting to worry me.

- Is this manager... - Yuta said.

- Hyuck argued with him last night... You must have known that. - Taeyong said.

I nodded.

- Hyuck convinced the company, and... - Jeno continued.

- And...? - I asked.

- He's fired. - Hyuck said confident.

...

- I'm sorry... YOU DID WHAT!? - I asked furious.

He was being childish. That man was only doing his job. I mean yeah, he was rude with me and it hurt me, but he was only doing his damn job.

- Not only he lied to you, but he also manipulated us. We were not allowed to see you nor other friends just because he wanted us to be working all day. He even told you to separate from us. He deserved it. - Hyuck defend himself.

- He was doing his job! He only wanted you guys to improve and to sucess more!

- With what cost!? Losing our social life!? Is that what you call 'sucess'!? - he shouted.

I could sense the tension in the room. The members where quiet while both of us fighting.

I wanted to cry...

- Don't shout at me. - I said angry with wet eyes. - I just want the best for all of you!!

- Well I don't need a mum, thank you! Stop taking care of us and start taking care of yourself!

I felt a knife stuck in my heart.

A tear slipped down my face and I looked down.

I can't stand this anymore.

He doesn't understand how much I've been through... Now I see...

He doesn't want to understand. He just doesn't need me.

- Donghyuck- - Mark called his name.

I started sobbing.

Fuck.

They've never see me cry. Even Donghyuck.

- Y-You... - I said slowly, trying to stop my sobbing. - Y-You don't know...

- Noona... - I heard Jisung's voicd next to me. - It's O-

- NO! - I shouted and I set aside Jisung's hand which was on my shoulder. - LISTEN TO ME, LEE DONGHYUCK. I HATE YOU.

With that I run as fast as I could out of the building, to my house.