Chapter 7: Feelings

- FUCK, STOP! - I screamed to my head. - It's not the time to remember!!!

I looked through the window. It was raining. Great. Just how I feel.

I went to the shower to clear my thoughts.

When I was dressing myself, still with my hair wet, the doorbell rang.

Don't tell me...

- Hello? - I asked.

- Open. - I heard.

I opened the front door and waited for him to reach my flat.

I heard the doorbell again.

I opened the door slowly.

Revealing a wet Haechan.

- You're not supossed to be here. What happens with the "I can't hang out, I'm practicing" thing? - I said remembering one story from earlier.

- I managed to escape.

- Yeah sure... Look I don't want to talk. - I said keeping my tone.

- Good, me neither.

I looked at him confused.

He rushed inside. He holded my back with one hand and the other cupped my face, while he attached his lips with mine.

I gasped in suprise but Donghyuck didn't let me move. Instead, he kissed me softly but firmly.

I closed my eyes feeling comfortable... And kissed him back.

I never imagined he loved me back. He... He likes me... All this time he has liked me...

Why...?

I don't understand...

He backed away slowly, looking intensly at me.

- I'm sorry. - he apologized. - I screamed at you because that man was-

I kissed him again and forced him to enter while I closed the door. He pushed me to the wall while kissing me again.

We made out.

We needed each other.

We understood each other.

No need for words.

I backed away slowly.

- You don't have to explain. - I said softly. - Now I know...

He smiled.

- I really love you. Since we started high school... And I've never met anyone that I've loved more than you.

- I can't believe you like me... How's that even possible...? No one liked me in high school.

- Well... - he akwardly laughed. - I kinda told every boy in school that... You... Were mine...?

- WHAT!? - I said off-tone. - HAECHAN! You know I suffered because of that!!

- I'm sorry. I didn't want to see you with anyone else...

I closed my eyes.

This kid I swear...

- It's OK though... - I said again soflty. - I only wanted you also...

Haechan smiled.

- Can you be my girlfriend? - he asked.

- Are we allowed? - I asked curiously.

He got closer to my face.

- Do you think I care...? - He asked.

Man, I love his wild side. It makes me hor-

- Then, of couse I'll be you girlfriend.

*****

This is the end of the short one-shot! I hope you guys enjoyed it! If you like my way of writting (eventhough I need to improve, hehe) check out my new stories coming up soon~~~

Love you, thanks for reading!